Saturday, May 30, 2015

Weekly Updates: MA Fanart, LL proj. START~

I decided to do the weekly update earlier.

Million Arthur Fanart; [ScholarvsOriginal] series

Decided to continue by doing the rest of the right hand man/woman for techno smith and sorcery king; Gawain and Galahad respectively.


As Mordred also has a scholar version, he will be the last version I will be doing for this series before moving to working with the arthur chibi versions. (will upload ltr this week~)

The 2 artworks are uploaded on my available social media; (insta&twitter) and art communities; (Deviantart&Pixiv).

Love Live Keychain Project

I've decided to give the go-ahead for this project:
 Link: https://carousell.com/p/20055227/
Of course, request can also be made at any of the platforms(social media/art communities). For now, I only accept pre-orders since this is like a trial out of whether this project will work; not going to mass produce until I see how this mini business will go.

I'm considering of selling as stickers as well(and if I can find a way to make badges, I will want to do it...) As it is, all I can do is wait and see. It's likely that I can only do this during my break; no time during my school time. In other words, I only gt about 2 months to try out before stopping and when my next break comes, see how is it before re-opening the pre-orders...

My Life so far~

In another 4 days, my results will be out and once again, I'll have to face my reality. While break gives me freedom from school, I can't be free forever... I can run but I can't hide away from the truth and the way to go is move forward, telling myself to be brave to face the future.

In addition, my mini job's starting next week as well. Just so happen the day of release of results is on my working day so I'll have be checking after work which means more time before truth sets in but I rather gets it over with... Oh well... Let's hope this job will run smoothly for me!

Moving from the slight gloomy stuff, good news that it is confirmed that I'll be going to Jap in July!(XD) It will be a short trip but nonetheless, I'm more than glad to be able to visit this heaven again!

And before that, there are the anime events lined up in June! Can't wait for them!

Lastly, recently watched RWBY volumes 1 and 2 plus Aldnoah Zero Season 1. I must say I wish I watched both series earlier; they are both great!

I now get why RWBY is famous; despite the animation, I think the story lines are interesting with much emphasis on char development and the music are great as well plus the humor inside(the food fight ep still get me laughing whenever I watch it!)

As for Aldnoah Zero, the plot is interesting and I find the theme of misunderstanding over used but I think that's the whole idea or concept that the show wants to convey.
However, despite the fact that Terrans are at a disadvantage, I find Inaho a bit too... Godly? I mean if he wasn't there, it will be an one-sided war yet just his presence alone is enough to get rid of so many orbital knights... He's much like Kira but a much... Stronger one...(At least Kira does lose a few times and not win in almost every match...)

Also, I think at the beginning when the princess and Inaho was talking about the reason why the sky and sea are blue, the princess said it was from the refraction of light(as said by Slaine) but Inaho said it was not; saying princess' friend(Slaine) was wrong. This very thing intrigued me since in season 2(I watched a bit of the spoilers) that in the end, what Slaine did was wrong and lost to Inaho who was right. (Plus the ep where Inaho and Slaine fight together, Inaho did say Slaine is his enemy...)

TBH, I prefer Slaine over Inaho even though Inaho's thinking amazed me but too much until it doesn't seem like a typical human... While Slaine's thinking is slightly towards the clever side but still within the human thinking ability, esp. in a battlefield. However, I think the show is towards Inaho and the princess instead and seeing Slaine's loyalty towards the princess is really admirable yet can't be seen by the princess herself while the princess kept being indebted to Inaho... This complicated triangle of relationship...

It's sad to know season 2 ending...But before jumping to conclusion, I will watch the season and form my own thoughts as to whether the ending is justified.

That's about it. Oh yeah, almost forget; for [Just A Dream], I am still busy working on it and as of now, I just reached the half way mark(20th page). The progress will be a little slow as I'm losing ideas of how to draw the story out(that's why choose to work on MA for a while...) Just need to re-think of how I should go about drawing the story. I'm hoping I can finish the drafts by (latest) the end of June. Once again, follow my twitter to follow this project's progress.

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~    

No comments:

Post a Comment