Saturday, June 6, 2015

[Weekly updates]: MA Fanart Mordred & GundamdocksSG~

Will be making the weekly update in the weekends instead; this is just a short post.- Need to pen down some thoughts.

I started work this week so had been busy. As a result, I had to leave all my projects on hold/ working some.

Million Arthur Fanart


Only managed to finish [ScholarVsOriginal] series, with Mordred ver as the last one. (Had already uploaded to the respective platforms~)

Regarding this series, I'm planning to make a short manga of how this comes about; how the original had to fight with their scholar counterparts. Well, plan that is.(haha) Will see how is it first. Before that, I should really draw the chibi arthurs that I wanted to draw.

[Just A Dream] Re-Edit

Due to work, I got to put it on hold for this week; will be resuming next week! Had already planned near the end so should be able to proceed well from next week onwards. 

Love Live Keychain Project

From the looks of it, it's highly that it is not going to work... I'll still be accepting pre-orders until near end of July when my school starts. 
As for the keychain making... I've received the printouts(this week) but yet to make a set of 9. Again due to work, I could only do it in the weekends. However due to a certain shrine maiden bday, I'll have to put this on hold for a while; likely to resume on next week's monday/tuesday.

Bday Fanart(Try guess whose~)

Considering it is in another 4 days, I'll have to put this as the top priority. Had kinda planned for it so all that left is to draw it out within 4 days(-.-) 

GundamDocks @ S'pore~

GundamDocks at my hometown began this week's Thursday and I went to see after my work.









  
The crowd was no joke; had a tough time walking around. Since I was pretty much exhausted after work, I just went there to buy the exclusive gundam for my hometown 50th anniversary!


Once again, I think I will work on it next week instead.

Pretty much that's all. Realising it isn't that short of a post. I guess I will label this as part 1 instead; part 2 for the weekends~

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment