Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!-5/10/15


To all Mothers, Happy Mother's Day! A little fanart or should I say fan-manga for this day. Initially, the fanart was either based on Madoka Magica or Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha but seeing the amount of existing MothersDay based on these two series...
So I switched to Naruto series and wanted to work on Bolt's family but seeing as there are 2 to draw plus Hinata to draw as well... And in the end, work on Salada's family instead and it is a good timing, seeing the conflict both the mother and daughter have over the father(Sasuke...Sigh...)
I've written a short message at the end:(if you couldn't read...)
"With the current chapters, not sure whether Salada is Sakura's daughter(Pls Sasuke!-Don't make the fans hate you even more...)
Nonetheless, both Sakura & Salada have great mother-daughter relationship!-And that's all that matters!(Ganbatte, Salada!)
To all mothers, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!" 
To kinda cater to both Jap and En readers(and also practise my Jap), I wrote the dialogue in both Jap and En.(The dialogue is simple so no problem translating into 2 languages but the message is another thing...)
About the art:
-Had a hard time drawing sleeveless clothing(why do Sakura and Salada have to wear them???)
-Full drawn glasses(@=@) are not simple to draw- Sorry if I made Salada look like Robin Hood...
-Flowers are not my thing-I think they look more like egg yolk than flowers...
-Salada proved to be easy to draw yet I can't say the same for Sakura... Sorry if I made Sakura look's quite old... I think I screwed up Sakura's face, especially the eyes(\">8<"/)
-Lastly, I'm too lazy to shade(-__-)

Hope all Mothers out there, have fun with their children and enjoy this special day!

-------------------------------------(~Will be doing an update on the next post~)-------------------------------

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment