Sunday, May 10, 2015

Million Arthur Fanart_Techno Smith, Gunslinger Stratos Fanart idea~

Draft-Not yet cleaned up and haven't drawn in the eyes...


Finished this Fanart yesterday. This will in conjuction with the ScholarVSOriginal series. I had done 2 before; one on Blade Protector and the other on Lancelot. (See from the link)
TBH, I wanted to do this series with all the arthurs but apparently, I gave up after failing at drawing Scholar Techno Smith. However, after exposure from the last MA fanart, I found her not that hard to draw so try drawing her again.(The hardest to draw was her hair...) This time it was manageable so ta da! Going to work on Sorcery King Ver. next! Not sure whether to work on Gawain and Galahad- the two right-hand 'man' of Techno Smith and Sorcery King respectively.-Considering that I did make one on Lancelot(mostly cos he look's cool to me and plus I chose Blade Protector Faction when I played so a little biased...)

Here's the sources where the fanart is based on:


A better quality will be uploaded after I compile all Million Arthur Art into one book!(Take it like waiting for the 'BD' quality and for now, make do with this 'HD' quality)

Moving on, the MadoHomu Fan-manga... Well, I know I went off course from working on other works...
Basically, the current progress is that... I've done the touch-ups for all except one page... The cover page... I was debating with myself whether to colour or shade. In the end, I decided to shade. However, b'cos I was working on the MothersDay Fan-manga, both yesterday and today... I will work on it tmr instead(\'>-<'/)


Recently, I started watching this anime. It has quite an interesting plot; a battle between you and yourself in another parallel world. I think parallel world concept is an intriguing matter; it is quite similar to the concept of doppelgangers. At this same time, somewhere, you who are blogging right now, there's another you fighting hard to survive. When the two of you met, will you kill or be friend with each other?- in this anime's case, it is fight to the death with your other self.
The art is fine though many said it's not that good. The action is alright but I'm watching it for the plot.
I'm thinking of making a fanart on it(or more specifically, on the main character, Tohru):
Find this version of the right Tohru much cooler than the anime version...
I know I've many other 'projects' at hand but seeing as now I've a rather long break, I think I can afford the time.
Talking about my break, I feel like I should get a temporary job yet think that I should take this time to really rest and do the stuff I want before school starts again(which will be hell -.-) I mean after I graduate, I think even if I don't want to work, I have to and by then... I may regret again to work during my breaks when I'm going to work till my retirement age after graduation...Sigh... Yet the money to earn for my own personal use is tempting... Maybe just this time, I will rest and maybe just work for short jobs like event jobs?

A little 'sad' news: I may be cancelling my Tales project... I think I've too many things at hand right now. But the current ones I did for the project will still undergo revamping. As for the other Tales Series fanart... I may not be working on them anymore.(Keyword: May) It is same with the Love Live School Idol Festival Fan-manga idea; I MAY cancel... The cancelling idea was mostly cos I lost my inspiration after seeing the new Love Live Sunshine Project.
I'm hoping to clear all my existing 'projects' before I graduate. Not sure if I can still be so free to draw so much after I start working. That's for the future me to decide then.

EDIT: Went cycling today with my dad. Though I know how my dad is; 'commenting' on my cycling skills like as though throughout the whole ride, I am being judged, I still love to cycle with him.(I am not a sadist or masochist, thank you) It is simply the act of spending time with him even if throughout the trip, we don't talk much; there's no need for any words. (sry if it sounded a little mushy...)
I know today is Mother's day but I can't help to pen down my thoughts when even though I disliked being 'commented' of my wrongs, I still want my dad to cycle with me.
With that said, I think I am more close to my mom; I talk to her more. Also, I do help in her cooking like making sushi and spring rolls! Though I don't show it out, I do love both my parents despite their annoying traits(which I inherited a few...)-Nobody's perfect~

I suppose that's it for now. (Going to go watch Gunslinger Stratos The Animation ep 5-Missed it and went to watch ep 6...Facepalm...) This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment