Monday, May 25, 2015

Updates on LL Proj, [Just A Dream] Re-Edit & the days to come~

Love Live Keychain Project


Both front and back designs are done. About the extra Honoka char that I wanted to do, I have not thought of what will be good. 

Due to 'certain' circumstances(actually it's cos I spent much time on [Just A Dream] Re-Edit...), the project will be delayed and be done by only at the end of this week... So, the first batch of 9 will be completed latest next week if there's no more complications... 

Colouring should be done in later part of this week(likely to be Wednesday/Thursday). 

In addition, I've gotten some transparent stickers to add as the lamentation for the keychains: 

  

[Just A Dream] Re-edit

Current draft pages done: 14 
Planned pages: 17

To make things easy for me, I've splitted the chapter into a few parts;
  • PART 1(Introduction) : Pages 1-7
  • PART 2(The New Student) : Pages 8-17(planned; subject to changes)
  • PART 3(Befriending) : Yet to decide the no. of pages
  • PART 4(That which is a dream) : Yet to decide the no. of pages
The parts themselves are quite self-explanatory. 
This revamp version is close to the first version but with some changes that I initially wanted to add but like I said before, I rushed to finish and ended up not drawing what I really wanted(much like Haru...) 
All in all, I revamp b'cos I was unsatisfied with the first version...

From the progress I am moving, there's a chance that this break I've, will be fully used for this revamp project; Tales project Revamp may have to put on hold till my next break... 

FYI(& said before): all progress of [Just A Dream] Re-edit will be posted on my twitter; not going to post my drafts here...

Talking about my break...

I've seen my schedule for my next semester and well... I'm going to be very busy so this break could be only time to do my own thing; doubt I could 'work' when school starts... Even so, I think I can afford some time to work on some mini fanart when I am really bored from studying. 

Aside from the gloomy thing, next month(June) is packed with full of anime events; 
  1. there's Gundam Expo that lasts almost the whole month
  2. Funan Matsuri that lasts a week, with anime stuff and activities 
  3. Chara Expo; 2 days and I think it is like a mini AFA
Can't wait for these events! Also, I am starting my small job next week. Going to be slight busy?
And, (Not sure if it is confirmed) I may be going on a 3 days 2 nights trip to Japan in July!-Going to there to do some shopping... And it's my first time going during summer; wonder if it is as hot as I am feeling right now...

That's about it then. I think I forget about working on my Million Arthur Fanart... Maybe I will work on it when I feel like it?- Since there's still a need of more fanart before I can make into a book. 

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~   

No comments:

Post a Comment