Thursday, May 14, 2015

[Just A Dream] Re-Edit project START!

Page 1 draft

Character Design

As said before, I'll be revamping [Just A Dream]. And I (finally) decided to use this:

Bought this manga paper like a year back and don't bear to use it until now. It seems like I bought the wrong size as it said it is for B5... Nonetheless, it is a great paper to be used for manga; partly from how there are ruler markings to help artists for easier measurement!

I will be working on [Just A Dream] again. This time(from the char design), it will be slightly different. Different in the sense that...

  1. Char design changed but names remain the same. Changed the eye colours to match more to the story. (If you've realised, some of the char designs are based on certain characters from various animes that I watched...)
  2. The concept is the same; Haru meets Yuki, become friends with her before an incident and everything is treated as though it is a dream. However, how the story goes may differ(or rather the original one that I did was differ from what I wanted to do; couldn't find the inspirations to draw the story the way I wanted...
Basically, for now that's what I had in mind. In addition, I may be changing the title name.

Regarding the second chapter, Her and I(name subjected to changes), unfortunately since I am caught up with revamping [Just A Dream], I won't be able to work on it. But I did mention before I will give a teaser for it plus another teaser for the final third chapter(name not decided yet). I will do that after the revamping part is done.

Aside from that, just this week, I started watching idolm@ster.- it's a great idol anime with its own share of humor. Each idol's unique personality with episodes focusing on each of them is interesting and gives more insights to the audience. Right now, I stopped at episode 21 and even though I've watched before(this ep), I still can't help feel amazed at Chihaya's performance of the song Sleeping Princess. And from that ep, I found this screenshot:


I'm thinking of drawing this scene.- it's a great pic with the three smiling and having fun. Somehow, these three remind me of the Cinderlla girls, Rin, Uzuki and Mio(though it should be the other way round if I've watched this series first...) Maybe I could drawing both grp?

I know there's [Just A Dream] Re-edit project going on but that does not mean I won't be making any fanart- drawing fanart is a way to improve myself as I am exposed to more art styles!

Lastly before I end off, I managed to get a job!- won't be working for too long but thought that I could earn some money then why not?(hehe~)

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment