Monday, May 11, 2015

[MadoHomu] Parallel Lines (Additional info/news-Forget to add in last post~)

Much delayed and promised, MadoHomu fan-manga:
  




It's 6 pages long but I managed to reduce(and compress) into 4 pages.
About this fan-manga:
As said in the message left at the end(and in my earlier post), it is inspired from Magic Kaito 1412 opening 2. But the story plot is based on the concept of parallel lines.-Not sure how I get it(must be doing too many maths...) but it fits plus there was a fanfic I read saying Madoka and Homura are like parallel lines as well; get very close but never meet...
The art isn't very good cos it's my first time trying to draw Madoka and Homura. And I think I screwed up with the colouring at the cover page... Also, I think I should go back to practising my shading; losing a little of my touch(--.--) Sry for the bad quality of the images...

------------------------------------------------Not related to the manga-------------------------------------------
Forget to add this in to my last post:





New songs in conjunction with the movie that is coming out in June!(Need to wait till October for it to be available in my hometown>^<)
Here's the samples from the 3 sub-units:

Found Lily White's song to be interesting~

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment