Sunday, May 3, 2015

MadoHomu Fan-Manga drafts done~Million Arthur Fanart~

MadoHomu fan-manga drafts done~







This will be the final drafts and just drew the last page a while ago.
Updates from last post: -Dialogue added in
                                      -Language used changed to english instead...
                                      -More pages added; with a short artist notes added~
As promised from my insta(if u r following), the final drafts with more readable version... Will be doing the outline soon(most likely after my monday paper~)

Next, the million arthur fanart I did a week ago:


In the end, I decided not to colour for fear of ruining it. Went to scan it for a better quality. Had already uploaded on both pixiv and deviantart. Debating whether to upload on insta...
Also, (random thought) thinking of whether to put all my MA fanart into one 'book'... Well, there r not many to make into one decent one; about 4 pieces... Maybe I should draw more before making into one or until MA finally close down, I will compile all my MA art into one 'book'.
EDIT: Thinking of making chibi Arthurs for the next MA fanart; inspired from the recent(or should I say the current) event~

[New Idea] I'm sure most LLivers would have heard of the new Love Live Project called Love Live Sunshine with complete new 9 members; just like U's.


And, I've read each member's profile(you can find the translated at animenewsnetwork.com) and find Riko to be my fave, given her design and personality(she likes art!). And Chika(the leader) to be my second fave!-From her profile, it seems like she met Honoka at some pt and I'm thinking of doing a fanart on this. Again, likely to do it after my monday paper or my final paper...
Right now, fans can suggest the new Love Live grp name and well, I'm not good at giving names so I think I will pass... Can't wait for this new group's first single!

That's about it then. TBH, studying for exams sure is boring yet it can't be helped(lucky I gt drawing to lift off some boredom~)
Oh yeah, realised that coffee kinda offset my body; in a way that sometimes I drink coffee, my heartbeat increases which I had no idea of whatever so since there's nothing that is making me nervous or scared, and I never did any running... Hence, shall restrict myself from drinking coffee; once in a while is fine...
This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment