Thursday, May 7, 2015

Exams over!

Yesterday, my final paper for the semester is finally over!


As the last paper is an evening paper, after having dinner with my friends, I only managed to reach the bookstore with 5 minutes spare before it closes. My friend and I had to rush out of the train to go to the bookstore and I'm glad that I heed my friend's advice to go check out the store for the magazine!(Good thing it is in stock!)

For this month issue(June issue/vol.13) of dengeki G's comics, the chapter for Love Live School Idol Diary(SID) manga is already translated in chinese. You can read it here: Love Live SID chapter 13

For non-chinese and non-japanese, I can give a rough summary of the chapter. Basically, it is from Eli's SID and it is about Eli-Umi sistership(is there such a word?). If I'm not wrong, Eli SID for school idol festival(SIF) will also be on this part of her SID so players can also read from there.(>8<)

Okay, for the summary... The chapter starts off with Eli witnessing Umi getting a love letter from a kohai or junior. And then, Eli asked how is Umi going to reply until Umi said she won't and account her ignorance and naivety of such thing... In the past, Umi mistake love letter as letter of appreciation from her junior and ended up replying that she's happy to be the senior she is to the junior. As such, it created the misunderstanding to the junior that she accepted her feeling and the junior made the effort to hang out with Umi. The misunderstand escalated further when there wasn't just one love letter received but a few and Umi being Umi, reply with the same replies, thinking they are letters of appreciation and ended up with all the affected parties coming to see her, asking her, who does she really like... You can imagine the amount of shock Umi had and trauma resulted from this incident.
To help Umi, Eli told her to response in this way:(I will translate the best I can)
"Thank you for liking me. However, I will have to give my apologies. Because I have someone I really like and that would be my childhood friend, Kousaka Honoka~" 
And again you can imagine how red Umi get from that. To add on, Umi didn't deny though...(I find SID and manga shipping Umi and Honoka much more than Kotori...Not that I am particular with KotoUmi pairing...) To get back Eli for teasing her, Umi asked if Eli used the same way to reply to the love letters she got(heard from Nico)
"Thank you for liking me. However, I will have to give my apologies. Because I have someone I really like and that would be my best friend from the same year, Toujou-" (I'm sure you know who Umi is saying~)
In the end, Eli and Umi situation with the love letter is similar. At the end, Eli asked what if Umi and her is a pair?- making Umi red again.(haha~)
This chapter was a little surprise for me, considering Eli's strict and cold personality in the anime; to think she's this playful in this chapter... Also, this chapter has a lot of pairing hints but the most subtle is EliUmi since this is like their bonding chapter. In my opinion, I don't have any ideal pairing; just like Umi as she is and her pairing with anyone is fine with me; so long as it is her pairing and that's how I see it in fanfic and fanart.
Hope the summary is of help for english ppl to understand the chapter.

Moving on, I finished 2 SD gunpla(this morning) that I found a month ago when packing my stuff...

This is like a long ago series, based on the romance of the 3 kingdoms novel. At that time, being the youth I was, spending much money on this series... And now, there's some regrets for spending the money...

With exams over, some plans made(with regards to my work/project):
-I will be revamping my Tales Project and continue it until my break's over
-I'm thinking of redoing the manga, Just A Dream. To make up for the loss of working on the second installments, I'm thinking of doing teaser for each chapter(there's a total of 3 in the current plan I had in mind). The teaser is like a few pages of the chapter to get ppl hype and hopefully it helps me not to lose my inspiration for this manga project~
-I'm thinking of dropping the SIF fan-manga idea that I had, seeing the amount of time I have...

I will also be working on some Million Arthur fanart for fun~ Regarding the current small project- MadoHomu fan-manga, I had just finished the outlining. Will be working on the touch-ups for this week and should be done by this week.

Here's a little fanart of Love Live Sunshine X School Idol Project:

I screwed up the hi-five(-.-)

Lastly, after much thinking, I decided to make a twitter account~ You can find me here: @Dark_Lockhart
With this twitter account, I think for those random fanart I did, I will post them in twitter and insta; pixiv and deviantart will be more for 'serious' work~

That's about it but before I go, a video to share:

Can't wait for it!(The hype is here like LL Sunshine project!)
EDIT: just found out that it will turn into a 6-parts movie... Sigh... Means have to wait much longer to watch each translated movie part...

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment