Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Bored~ [ScholarVsOriginal] Sorcery King Ver. & First Anniversary of En SIF

It's only been about a week since my break started and (despite saying I got many things to do) I feel bored... Okay, I'm not lying that I've many things to do; there are many revamping of stuff (like Tales Project and Just A Dream) to do but somehow I don't have that drive to do it... Also, there're manga and novels to catch up but I don't know why, I just feel lazy to do them. It's more like I want something even more exciting and for the past few days, I kept thinking of the future...

I think of what happen after I graduate from University; it will be work all day long with only weekends to spare(maybe those days are not even spared...) until one finally crumble before this 'illness' called ageing... Wouldn't that make life so boring? Compared to those fantasy settings I read in books and manga, my life is boring yet I think the characters in those settings rather change places with me; a place without too much fighting and life is not put on the line everyday... Sigh...
Maybe I should start working a timetable for myself to spend my break well...

To add on, it was a time after my last paper; I went to try stay alone in my aunt's house and while it was nice that nobody will be there to judge of what you r doing...Yet, I can't help feel unsettled... And I can't help imagine if this is how independent living is, it's not much of a surprise that ppl may grow 'mad' from staying alone.- You had no one to talk to and that as I grew, I realised how impt it is... In the past, I used to feel that I am fine being along. However as time passes... At some point in time, ppl need someone to talk to... It's like there's this need to pour out one's feelings and thoughts yet if there's no one one to pour to, then the person would just keep it to him/herself; b'cos you can't hear a response from pouring to yourself... You need two hands to clap and not one hand...

That's y I always envious those characters in books and manga where they have childhood friends or even friends who will always be there for them... I wish I have one as well... And that's how I also feel whenever I see my Twitter; I wish I can find someone with same interests as me so that I can talk to them and pour my thoughts to them for a response that I yearn to hear...

Okay, sorry for the ramblings... Solitude is quite a touchy and sensitive subject for me; I tend to think negatively, and I get carried away from writing my thoughts out...


Finished [ScholarVsOriginal] Sorcery King Ver. a while ago. Like always, mechanical pencil outlining; no colouring or marker outlining...
Again, I find Sorcery King rather hard to draw from his slight detailed clothing in the original yet it was a great learning experience in drawing such a posture. As for scholar sorcery king... I screwed up a little and he's hard to draw from not just his posture but also his background...
Here's the sources I took references from:

Oh yeah, if you did not realised, sorcery king ver. has a different format from the usual one where I divided the page into half, leaning to the right but this time I divided the other way round. This is mostly cos of how his postures are in the Original and Scholar ver.

With Sorcery King Ver. done, I wondered if I should continue with this series or move on... Maybe I will work on the Chibi Ver. of the arthurs first before thinking of whether to work on Gawain and Galahad Ver. In addition to that, I was thinking of working on the cover for the fanbook, depicting the 3 arthurs in normal clothes. In other words, an AU where the arthurs are normal ppl like you and I, and they are friends yet also rivals. For this, I may be colouring it for the first time(hope I don't screw it up...) Beside this, there's also the idea of a short manga of the 3 original arthurs been sent to the scholar AU due to an experiment that went wrong... I think I am being ambitious here... Those are just passing ideas.(Haha...)


Happy First Anniversary for the English Server of SIF!-Free Love Gems(though it is gonna makes ranking hard for Umi Scorematch...Sigh) and even better is that new b-side songs plus the availability of expert modes of b-side songs!

That's about it then. This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment