Wednesday, April 29, 2015

MGLN Fanart completed~MadoHomu manga wip~




Other versions; no background and no colour ver, are all uploaded on my pixiv. The above are also uploaded on my deviantart and insta.

Just yesterday, I finished my second paper(hence got a little time to work on editing these wip~) and well, I find it harder than my first paper, partly cos the preparation I did was insufficient(in my opinion), thus I feel less confident when I entered the exam hall. And the first qn of the paper was not helping much with my confidence.
What's over is over so I can't do anything but continue moving forward; studying for my next paper which is on next monday and then another paper on tuesday before I could finally rest a bit and prepare for another 'war' of choosing my modules for next semester. (Fun facts: after this semester, I would have finished my year 1 and move on to year 2 which is said to be a hell year for me...-.-)

A short manga wip I did yesterday and today:(based on MadoHomu but inspired from Magic Kaito 1412 opening 2)
Page 1
Source for page 1 
Page 2(from right to left)
Source for page 2 panel 1
Source for page 2 panel 2
Page 3(from right to left)
Source for page 3 panel 1
The manga is not yet done; going to add in a few more scenes. Apologies if Madoka was drawn poorly; will make more adjustments and editing to her(><)
Basically, the scenes from Magic Kaito 1412 opening 2 where the Kaito cross path with the girl and when the girl notices it, he's gone, kinda inspired me to make it into a MadoHomu short manga.- There's this feel that whenever Madoka wants to get close to Homura, she, even if held dearly by Homura herself, is unable to get close to her (b'cos of what happened in rebellion). And until now, I'm hoping there will be a continuation where both of them (who suffered so much) can finally get their happy endings.
(Now listening to Kimi No Gin No Niwa and Colour music box ver~)



While working on this short manga, random thoughts of MadoHomu friendship story:

Once there was a shy girl
who had no friends 
until she met this girl and became friends with her.
However, not everything went well; not even this simple friendship.

But the shy girl was not going to give up 
Thus, began her journey
It was a long and gruesome journey 
that even changed the shy girl to a cold girl
Even so, the girl continued this never-ending cycle until she could finally find...
The ending she wants...
In the end, the girl she desperately wanted to save, 
sacrificed herself for the happiness of the other girls...
Leaving nothing but two red ribbons and a promise;
"we will meet again someday~"

That gives the girl hope and belief to continue fighting 
But the girl, no matter how powerful she is, will one day share the fate of many-
Despair- despair from not able to see the girl, despair that no one remembered the girl... 
The girl who reached out to her at first
And so, not accepting her hand
she grabbed her instead and vowed...
"I am not going let go anymore"
Yet... Is this really what she want?
The girl wondered while looking at the girl,
having fun with both her family and friends...
But not her...

It's hard to put to words but while listening to the rebellion opening and ending song music box ver, all the feels hit back to me... I mean such simple friendship between Madoka and Homura in which the both girls just want to be friends and experience life together but such simple yet beautiful thing has to be broken by this concept of 'magical girl'. What's even worse is that even after all the sacrifices made, they still can't get a decent happy end. And here, I really applaud Homura's determination for continuing her belief she would one day get an end she wants.
It's the same with Yuki Yuna Wa Yusha De Aru but seems like the ending was a happy one so it wasn't so bad... 
I suppose when you really faced a problem that will keep repeating itself, it's really sad to see the people themselves try to fight the odds when it's plain out that there is no way out unless some miracles happen or should I say sacrifices which normally don't end well.- b'cos no matter what, be it single or group sacrifices, there will be someone hurt. And well, it reflects the real world; there's no complete happy end, there's bound to be sacrifices to be made. But what made Homura's sacrifices overly depressing is the quantity of her sacrifices and her drive, been admirable yet she still can't get the simple ending of her friends been alive and walking with her down the journey of life. 

I think I ramble too much but sometimes, listening to anime songs can get me emotional to pen down my thoughts. 

A little updates on SIF:

Lately, I feel like giving up my jap acc; don't have the drive to play, seeing it as it's hard to maintain in the sense that I joined the server late thus, many events not participated and then the number of Ns and Rs to max level and bond is a hassle to do. In the past, I was hyped to play jap cos I got the latest UR Umi but now... I suppose it's cos there's no event interest me for now... Sigh... 
Oh and jap server reached 900 0000 members(though it's mostly likely 80% is dummy accs)
Free 7 gems~

That's about it. I think I have pen down much. This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment