Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Didn't make it...T^T

After spending so many love gems...I couldn't...Make it...

My rank 
My target...
I was so close but I guess it was too much; much 'thanks' to the free love gems plus the holidays... Although I pity those in the rank 1001 and 1002...It was just a few points difference and if I was one of them, I think I will feel even more sad... There goes my Umi... My fave and I was so determined to get her yet the timing of those factors I mentioned was just too much for me to handle...T.T I guess I will just continue working on Just A Dream to occupy myself...(Umi dah!-So near yet so far...-.-) 

And also, this time UR is Umi!-Make me more sad that I used my love gems and can't scout 11 times...Sigh~ 

This is Will signing off...

Dark~   

No comments:

Post a Comment