Monday, December 29, 2014

Results out!

Today at 0900, my results came out... I had mix feelings when I saw it. While it's great when I saw that I got at least a B for all my modules, I guess my results were average since I got a CGPA of 3.5...
To get into first class, u hav to hav a CGPA of 4.5 or above... Well, for me, I think I am just content with being in second class; I doubt first class is suitable for an average student like me... And also, there are mod that I thought I did badly but apparently I did fine so I guess it is a relief. This is just my yr 1 semester 1; I still gt a long way to go anyway.

In the end, I guess I will not there is no need to retake any mod and I shall go accordingly to my original plan of taking my jap language class!      

That's pretty much and school's starting soon so I gt to start switching back to my working mode soon! This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment