Sunday, December 21, 2014

I'm back!-Overboard fun and Yuki Yuna Wa Yusha De Aru ramblings~

To be exact, I was back about 2 days ago but the gruesome 7 hours flight had me knocked out for a while and until now, I still am tired; it's going to take some time before I am back to my full strength!

A little update: apparently when you're in a vacation, it is hard to get things done while having fun... In other words, my current projects which I thought I could finish during my trip were hardly touched...Sigh~ It was hard to work when I myself was fighting for sleep on every single day of my trip; let alone do work...-.- Depending on how long I take to recover from this trip, I will try my best to deliver Just A Dream before Christmas!-If not, I will finish it before this month! And then, I also have the secret santa thing to do for my receiver in DA...At least this has some progress when I did some drafts on the plane but that's the only progress...>-< I think I will work on that first(since I need to get it ready before 24th...)

Moving on, while having fun is fun, I went overboard in this trip...


The above is my old glasses which 'somehow' cracked when I placed in my pocket during the first ride I took at Universal Studio... I ended up using this glasses throughout the whole day at the theme park...It was...A terrible experience since I had to be careful; a little shake can cause the len to drop... I thought of using an eyepatch over my left eye but I think ppl will think I'm weird and worst of all, what if the eyepatch flew off during one of the rides I take...

In the end, I changed a new frame.(luckily there is a similar frame in the glasses shop I went to!)

From white to orange! Well, orange is not my fave; it is a neutral for me. I chose it as it gives off a refreshing feel! And so, goodbye to my old frame(it's been nice 2 years spent with you; time for you to rest!) and welcome my new frame!(please take care of me!)

Lastly, I can't help but to pen down my thoughts on this particular anime! It's not much of a famous anime like parastye or akame no kill; it is Yuki Yuna Wa Yusha De Aru! What attracted me first was the character designs which was similar to that of SAO.-I decided to watch and thought it was just like any other light mahou shoujo shows but the later episodes prove me wrong especially in episode 8 onwards. It was then (SPOILERS) I realised that in the prequel light novel, the girl called Washio Sumi was actually Togo Mimori! And then, the bedridden girl was Togo's forgotten best friend, Nogi Sonoko! It was kinda sad to see the scene where Nogi was forgotten by Togo yet Nogi still put up such a strong front! And then, in episode 10, much interaction between Togo and Nogi which was too painful to watch yet I am glad for Nogi that she get to talk to Togo despite being forgotten. And Nogi's friendship with Togo or Washio remain strong as seen from here:


And then:


Nogi really misses Washio or Togo... It is even sad that this is the ending the three previous heroes end up; one bedridden, the other crippled and last one dead in battle... Is there no happy ending? Will Yuki Yuna Wa Yusha De Aru end up a tragic like these three friends or a slightly happy one?-Can't wait for the last episode where I have a bad feeling either Togo going to lose her memories again or Yunna... Considering that Togo is already in her Mankai's form, I wonder what's her sacrifice...(Please not the memories again!) Sometimes I think what broke a person is not the loss of physical abilities but rather their memories... From the animes I watched, loss of  memories always end up the 'death' of a person; it makes the person empty... After all, memories are what make an individual unique or rather define him/her. Without them, I suppose that person can be said to be soulless... I really hope Togo/Yunna don't end up that way...(It will become like the Valve The Liberator ending...)

Can't wait for this week episode which is on Christmas!(Please let the episode be a good Christmas present though I kinda prefer the bad ending more...Don't really want a BS ending where everything is solved by a simple solution like 'friendship power' or something similar...)

That's about it then! I will post my trip experience after I have sort out my photos. It will take a while with my body sill recovering plus I still have more urgent work to do-_-
EDIT: A sneak preview for all:


This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment