Friday, January 2, 2015

Welcome, 2015!


Made the drawing to commentate the new year but past the deadline...Better late than never! Considering how hype I am for Yuki Yunna is a hero, I decided to end the year with a fanart from it! If you didn't realise, this drawing is based on the last scene in the opening song.



About the drawing...I think I screwed it up... The positioning and choice of colour were both badly done... It was kinda of a rush work since I only started yesterday, at night...-.- (plus the fact that I've been busy playing blackshot and working on my manga project...Okay I know that is not a good excuse...) This is my first time drawing and it saddened me that my first time will be this bad... But it will take more than this to stop me from drawing(I will try again in the future with a much better one! The drawing had bee uploaded to both my DA and Pixiv a few hours ago!

Moving on, just realised something:(when someone posted in the SIF International grp)


This is Jap server reward ranking and man, Jap players can get a second Sr with just a rank of 10000! If that is true for En, then I would have gotten my Umi! But sadly, this hasn't been implemented so...Got to suck it up then and ganbatte..

A little something or should I say my resolutions for the year 2015:

STUDIES-
*Aim of at least CGPA of 3.5 and above for each semester(hopefully it is not too much...)
*Maybe join a CCA?(preferably the anime club but the timing is quite late...Sigh...)

CURRENT WORK-
*Finish Just A Dream(That's a confirm!-Will be finishing up next week; left another 20 more pages to work!)
*Continue Tales project(maybe while I study to entertain myself)

CONSIDERING MANGA PROJECTS-(Going to do one or two; hopefully can do all but I think I am asking too much...)
*SIF one-shot manga: The beginning
*Just A Dream sequel: Her and I
*Fuhen No Unmei chapter 2

GAME-
*SIF: Reach rank 100(shouldn't be hard since I am currently rank 94)
          Be able to get into tier 2 to get a second SR Umi(for Umi scorematch)!

OTHERS-
*Ride to East Coast Park
*Self ride to Pasir Ris Park
*Doing fanart for each love live member's birthday

I think that's about what I want to accomplish in this year 2015!(Seem like a slight long list...Am I asking too much? Oh well...) And also, my Jap special posts will be up in the next week~

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment