Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy 2nd Anniversary, Yujin!

It's been 2 years since I created this blog. While it may not be long. I'm glad I manage to continue blogging till now!

Today is like the last day before 2014 comes to an end. 2014...To me, it was like a roller coaster ride. At the start, it was a slow pace of relaxation to wait for my A's results and then when the results are out, it is at the peak and my heart took a drive down for that moment before it made a come back(much faster than my O's- I guess you could say this as part of growing up?). After that, three months of work before going for prep uni courses. In August, I officially started school in which the learning was still too slacking until near mid semester, the pace caught up and my heart adapt accordingly till my finals and finally holidays! Before reaching to the current now where just a few days ago, my results were out and once again, my heart took another drive before coming back up...
Basically, this is 2014 year for me.-Not much of a stressing year except when preparing for finals... I'm sure after this year, it is going to be roller coaster ride every year as after every final of each semester, there's a break before school starts again and the whole thing repeats until I graduate. Well, at least it is much better than my Junior College days where holidays are not holidays but extra time for revision... Glad that I've overcame it and managed to enroll into an University!

Some updates: I am still working on Just A Dream; shading and cleaning the pages... Currently, I only managed to finish about 14 pages; another 30 more pages to go...sigh...I think I should start to learn how to use tones instead of manual shading; it is quite tiring to shade manually-I only shaded two pages and my hands are already tired... Sigh~ Talking about tones, I did see them in Japan but b'cos I still don't know how to use or what tools are needed to use, I didn't buy...(It was not cheap since one piece costs abut 300 yen which is about $3.00++ -.-)
Well, this is just my assumption on my ability. I think I can finish Just A Dream before my school starts(which starts on 12th January). This way, I can finally take a little break and maybe do some fanart or work on the sequel or think of an one-shot manga idea...(I think I am getting ahead of yourself; I've this problem of thinking of new stuff to do to the pt I ended up with so many things to do but not enough time...I should really rest after this manga and just think of ideas)

That's about it I suppose! Happy birthday, Yujin! Oh yeah, right now, I am barely holding onto tier 2 for Nico/Umi token event... I think I choose the wrong time to try get a second SR since it is holiday plus Klab giving free love gems and plus the UR Kotori login bonus as well... No matter, I will preserve and keep playing to hold onto tier 2!-Wait for me, Umi! I will get you idolised!

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~    

No comments:

Post a Comment