Friday, December 26, 2014

Ramblings and Christmas updates~

I think I will be making another empty promise...After slacking since my return from Japan trip, I decided to work on Just A Dream manga. Maybe it's been a long time since I did a manga project but apparently it took me a few hours to just shade one page... It was shocking to me but I guess from how I am progressing, I guess the manga will eat into my school time...(Hopefully it will be done before my mid term exams come...) With that said, my current progress: only one page shaded...-.-(Pathetic, huh?)

Moving on, I guess being a Singaporean is a good thing when you've the pivilage to watch U's performance in live screening!



While it's nice that I've live screening which cost $50 per show, it's sad that the real members are not going to come perform live at s'pore...(Maybe I am asking too much...) I've mix feeling of buying the tickets... Sigh~ I mean live screening is pretty much like watching shows on YouTube and stuff... Still got about 3 days to think about...

Next up, some of the stuff I did over the days after my return:

Gundam Fenice Rinasita- Had wanted this since the show, gundam build fighters, showcased it!

Pikachu Nanoblock-My brother's Christmas Present and I helped him to build it!

Bearguy F(Family)-This was the second one I bought from Japan and just finished this morning. With this and the yellow bearguy(China's gunpla), it will make a complete family set!

Building stuff had always brought me a lot of fun and enjoyment as parts and bits are fixed together to form into one piece; something like maths when a question is given, you have to think and solve it(though for such things like gunpla, the thinking part is pretty much solved by the developer himself!) That's why I like DIY especially when you think of something and make it yourself!-It's like creating something!

Oh yeah before I forget, I was glad I bought this tool set in japan:


It was handy when I fixed my gunpla; so much easier than the me in the past using scissors and my hands only... With this, I can fix gunpla much easier and as much as I love gunpla, I've this limit called space... With the addition of these 2 gunpla, my space can be said to be zero... I guess I've to wait until I find a glass cabinet to put my gunpla and my figurines as well.-Less dust and save up more space!

Lastly, my account of my Christmas yesterday:

I think ppl are getting harder to buy presents and hence my relatives simply gave money instead-giving the freedom to buy something we like.(It's like an eariler Chinese New Year...) Even so, there's this particular present while it may be nothing to ppl but to me, it was a great present indeed and my aunt really know what to get for! It is...



Faber Castle Pencil set plus an sharper!-To an artist myself, this is a great present! And what's more the pencils from the set she gave me a few years ago are going to wear out soon!-It was a good timing she bought this for me and even better, it includes even lighter and variant pencils! Also, I feel that her message in giving me this gift is to carry on my passion for drawing!-Such encouragement from my loved one; I'm touched!>.<(Sorry for the drama...)

That's about all then! I will carry on working on Just A Dream, unfortunately, the release of this manga will in the next year...-.-
Before I forget, Yuki Yunna is a hero final episode subbed version is out today and I was like a child getting overly excited to find out the ending until...It was an overly happy ending... How do I say this? I'm glad they get back what they lost and all but...When a story heads to a dark direction and getting thrown to a happy ending just left unsatisfied... I mean I don't mind happy ending but when it is sudden from a too dark a tone to a happy one...It just seem too unrealistic? Right now, I just feel like forgetting this anime(after being so hyped for it and it ended this way...) unless it has a sequel or an OVA...
EDIT: Ok, after reading further comments by ppl, I think I've really underrated this anime... Apparently, ppl speculated that Yunna didn't exactly get released from her Hero duties, shown by her reactions, expressions and most obviously the fainting at the end of the play. In addition, the story behind the Hero and the Devil King... In a way, members of Hero club get released from their hero duties except for Yunna and Yunna is fighting alone without anyone knowing... That is one theory that I find would be really depressing if it is really the case(just have to find out from the sequel light novel!)
I think I was being overly attached to Togo this character due to her back story from the prequel light novel in which I felt disappointed in her that she didn't follow through her decision; her resolve was this fragile...And thus, it affected my view of the ending...Sigh~(I think I will increase my rating higher to 9/10 than 7/10!)

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~  

No comments:

Post a Comment