Sunday, December 7, 2014

AFASG 2014

I'm sure all anime fans would know what AFA means. (For those who don't) AFA stands for Anime Festival Asia.-It is a huge exhibition of anime stuff with tons of anime activities at there. This year's AFASG is from 5/12-7/12 and I went on the 6th, mainly for the main stage event where 2 of the Love Live voice actors will be making an appearance! With that, I shall let the pictures do the talking:

Stage+Exhibition wristband clipped on-All ready to move out!

This yr's AFA exhibition only ticket(My sister's)

Love Live wall-Rin, Nozomi and Nico

Love Live wall-Umi, Eli, Honoka, Kotori and Rin

Love Live wall-Hanayo, Maki, Umi and Eli








Gundam Build Fighters TRY gunpla!

Gundam Build Fighter gunpla 1

Gundam Build Fighter gunpla 2

Gundam Build Fighter gunpla 3

Gundam Build Fighter gunpla 4

Psycho Pass 2 standees

Life sized Akane and Kogami!

Life sized Shogo-Side view

Life sized Shogo-Side view

Life sized Shogo-Front view

Idolm@ster!

Idolm@ster standees

Idolm@ster standees

Idolm@ster standees-(If you look closer, Chihaya's voice actor signed on her own character's standee!)
And then, the goods that I've bought:

First up will be the official ones before fanart type of goods!

Love live Folders-Front view

Love live Folders-Back view

Love Live poster-Don't know how I got it but found it in my bag so...

Top: The random boxes with any of the u's members
Bottom: Square badges-Got Umi and Kotori

What I got from the random boxes-The empty one is a Nozomi and I sold it to my brother while the bear Honoka is sold to my sister(So I got Nozomi and Hanayo) 

The cards I gotten from lucky draw-Sad that i no longer play Cardfight Vanguard and also the cards aren't from my clans...

Love Live stickers-Gotten from playing Love Live School Idol Festival @ AFA-Couldn't beat the highscore; partly from the nerve-wrecking to play in public plus the song chosen; Paradise Live is one song I haven't FC yet...-.-   
 Next up are fanmade merchandises: (In a way it is not official but the art can be comparable with the official!)
Umi's charm

Gotten limited curse...-.-(Maybe that's why my luck's bad for that day?)

Another random type of stuff that consists of the 9 Love Live members plus 2 mysterious characters which I think are Yukiho(My sister got her...) and Arisa. The envelope is the exactly like the SR envelope seen in SIF!

Cute Kotori sister

And I gotten Maki...(Umi really hate me T.T) It's not that bad since she technically share the same star sign as me.

This chain comes along with the keychain which enable the keychain to be used as a phone dustcap

A cute folder I found. This is the front view

The back view
A short shout out to the artist who did the folder above, called Gum. Her art is great that I was tempted to buy the doujins she made but... She did them in japanese... No matter how much I am in love in the art, there is no point for me to buy if I can't understand the story...-.- 

That pretty sums up my yesterday AFA experience on a neutral stand. The following will be my personal opinion on it. From this on, it is my ramblings for this year's AFA. If you don't like ramblings, please refrain from continuing on. This is a warning before hand. If you are fine with it, you are welcomed to read on...

For this year's AFA...To be honest, despite been able to see Love Live voice actors in person for the first time, I felt dissatisfaction for this year's AFA... Why?-You may ask; it's simple: the stuff I wanted was all 'fully redeemed'. I mean it is only a day after I went and all the goods and stuff I planned to buy had all been sold out... I felt so... cheated in a way like why did come for. Sometimes when expectation don't meet, it really hurt a lot... 
First, I intended to spend $50 at the bushiroad for the autographs of Suzuko Mimori, Sora Tokui and Izumi Kitta and I did it the moment the door opens for day 2 yet... When I had spent the money... The signboard said the autographs had been fully redeemed... At that time, I felt so... depressed than cheated... I really wanted their autographs only to realise it is a limited thing... Following that, I went to the store that sold Love Live cushions. And the same thing happens; the one I want(Umi's) were all sold out. Ok, so my fave char's was sold out; I decided to go for my second fave, Honoka but.. It was also sold out!!! All that left was Hanayo and Rin... I was like...Ugh.. And then, I tried my luck on Love Live merchandises that contains random characters out of the 9 u's members, hoping so much for Umi's but in the end, I gotten others; Nozomi and Hanayo...Sigh...    

All in all, it was still nice to be able to attend this year's AFA since it is after my Finals unlike last year which was during the start of my A's(I can't possibly go T.T) That's about it then. I will be doing another post on some updates.

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment