Sunday, December 7, 2014

Deviantart Holiday Card Project 2014

In the end, I decided to do one for the fun of it. The card will be designed in a pop up manner-(it is my first time I am making it...)

Materials used; the dark blue as the base and light blue for the inner design

Inner design for the pop ups to be alive
Front cover; decided to use green and red since it is the theme used for Christmas!
Ta da, the completed card- not bad for a first attempt
The card is not exactly done by myself; it was done by both me and my mother since I really am bad at using pen knife...(Ok, that's a bad excuse-.-) But I really want to credit and thank my mother for helping me much plus the encouragement as well while doing the card! With the card done, it is all ready to be sent!-Hope it reaches the venue in time! Also, to whoever who receives it, hope he/she likes!

This is Will signing off, ja ne~(Going to rush for both EN and JAP SIF!)

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment