Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve updates~

Spent the whole day outlining my remaining drafts for Just A Dream. And they are done!

Next up is cleaning up which I think I will leave it for tmr. Going to go pack my stuff a bit to find space to place my loot bought from Japan.(Right now in a mess...-.-) I guess I can't finish the manga in time for Christmas but I think I should be able to finish before Jan comes!

Instead of the manga, here's a drawing from the manga as a compensation!


Took me a while to finish. I think I will be using this as my background for the credit page.

I doubt I will be putting this together with my compilation of one-shot manga since I've decided that I'll be making a continuation!-Not sure when I will start since I like to take a break from doing manga and prepare for school...(My results are coming out on the 29th...The dreadful feeling but not as tense as my A level results...) While I love to start on the continuation, I also want to start working on the one-shot manga about the beginning of Love Live School Idol Festival...Sigh~ So many things that i want to do yet so little time...

That's all for now. It may be a little earlier but wish everyone a Merry Christmas! This is Will signing off, ja ne~(Can't wait for the last episode of Yuki Yunna is a Hero!-Why can't Friday come sooner???)

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment