Sunday, December 28, 2014

Nervous wreck...

Tmr's the day my results coming out...Feeling rather nervous right now and this feeling will most likely repeat for another 7 more times I think(since my course is a 4 yrs one in which there is a semester in every yr and each semester comes with final exams...) Sigh~ After spending so long in education, I still can't get used to the idea of receiving my results...While remaining ignorant has its nice point, I guess I can't always run away... Whatever I get for tmr, I guess I will go on holding onto the belief: bad results do not mean the end of the world! Regardless what I get, I know I will either feel sad or happy or a mix of both. Even so, I know I can get up again and look forward!-If I am sad, it will hurt for that moment but after that, I know I will get back up! Well, that's my way to assure myself!:)

Aside from that, I just recently started play blackshot which I actually suck at; shooting game is hardly my forte.-.- I played this game largely cos my younger siblings started playing. It is more fun to play with someone you know than playing with stranger... It can be said the same for Dragon Nest... While sole playing seem like a large feat, there are times I really hope for team members I can trust with to play with... Sigh~

I suppose this post is just for me to pen some thoughts! And so, I shall continue working on Just A Dream plus photo sorting out for my jap trip. The special parts of my jap trip should be done in next week or the week after!

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment