Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Away-updates before leaving~

I will be going off somewhere this week until next Friday. This just means no updates until then but reassure there will tons when I am back! Aside from that, updates on my Just A Dream:


The above two are as you can see, in colour. The first one is the first page and second is the cover page. I think I need to change my copic markers soon, especially the green one; it is getting hard to colour, causing those unequal colouring lines...I thought of doing digital colouring but...

While the tree colouring seems well done but from that on, the girl and her uniform will be hard to colour... In the end, I guess I am more suited for traditional style! The above is just sneak preview! Currently, I am more or less done with the outlines for most pages. The manga should be ready in this month-maybe near the end of December? I will be doing the shading while I am away; hopefully I can finish the shading for those pages with outlines and erasing done! After this manga is done, I think I shall take a break. Maybe work on my tales project?

Moving on, I've yet to get started on the Saint Christmas gift for my receiver...-.- Maybe I will do that as well when I am away as well...Sigh~

Lastly, SIF updates... For EN server, I finally gotten SR Hanayo! But for Jap server, I've yet gotten Maki...Sigh... At least I am at ease for my EN account. I guess I will have to grind more in Jap server and pull an all nighter till I get the SR...Well goodbye to my sleep...-.-

Well that's about it then. Kinda sad that I will be missing my weekly animes but this just mean I can watch 2 episodes for those animes I miss at one go when I come back!

This is Will signing off, ja ne~(See ya in about 9 days from now!)

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment