Friday, July 31, 2015

RG FX-550 Skygrasper with sword/launcher pack~

Skygrasper Box art~
Skygrasper Guidebook
Skygrasper parts~
Skygrasper~
Skygrasper with sword pack~
Skygrasper with launcher pack(sorry about the bad lighting...)
Skygrasper with parts of sword and launcher packs~
Did this after I was back from my trip a while ago. A little different from the normal gunpla; this is an airplane. Yet, once again, the stickers really give me a lot of problems and also the one who took up most of time...
Aside from that, what's most surprisingly is how small the freaking plane is!- different from what I expected when I saw online review of how strike gundam could stand on the plane! 
All in all, it was an interesting built and something new to try out(maybe I could building vehicles next time~) 

If you've seen the stuff I bought from my trip, I gotten 2 gunpla:


I've decided to put my 00 Raiser on hold; for my next break- at least I've something to do in my next break if I do run out of stuff to do... 

And so, for now, this'll be put aside~

Till the next break!
This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment