Wednesday, July 29, 2015

[Short ramble] First time doing an online purchase~

So it's my first time doing an online purchase and a pre-order as well. I guess I was afraid and worried about online purchase where it really require one's full trust in that online company that it is really trust-able since u gt to provide your add, cards' info and most of all... Your money is first given before the order come... 

However, there r times it's hard to get things from overseas without doing online shopping and hence... I shall try this time!

Wonder what I order? Well, it's nothing much(yet not cheap); I pre-ordered the [Love Live Sunshine 1st single CD+DVD]. 

Initially, I was going to be like always; wait for ppl to upload and see if the song's nice before buying but... I guess I like to support them! After all, this new Love Live is pretty much under quite a lot of pressure from the previous one. Also, with this 1st single, I would also rmb(for life?) of their first single!

Not just buying to support them but that this new grp... The VAs pretty much are around my age.- You can say they r in my generations so kinda... gt this feeling I may be able to relate more with them! 

Currently, my fave's Riko but I voted Chika(2nd fave!) for the 1st single's center~ It's only right for the leader to be the 1st single's center. After that, the others should get a chance like U's did(though Honoka gt both the 1st and 3rd singles' center...)

I'm really geared up for their first single!-Can't wait for it! That's y... Pls don't disappoint me, Aqours!(sounds a little too much>8<)  

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment