Sunday, July 19, 2015

Collection box showcase~

Gng showcase some collection boxes I gt from Daiso. FYI: Daiso is a shop which sells all its stuff at a (cheap?) price of $2. 

As a collector, I'm sure there're the problem of dust and dirt. Considering u bought those figurines to display, there'll be no pt in storing them somewhere for fear of dust and dirt. And so, the need for glass cabinet! But u know how costly those cabinets can be(plus it's not easy to find one u like), that's where these collection boxes come in handy! 

I wouldn't say the ones(display box) I bought can fit big figurines; they are more suited for putting chibi figurines though... 
There're two types, the flat type and stair type:

Flat Type

Stair Type

Measurement for stair type

Inside of the stair type
At first, I didn't know there's the stair type and went to buy the flat type. Customising it to act like the stair type b'cos my figurine behind wouldn't be able to be seen without the slight change in height...


But after knowing the existence of the stair type:

It's sad that I couldn't find the other 3...-.-
And placed my other small figurines inside the flat type:


The good thing about this collection boxes is that:


It can be stacked up!
Ta da!(used some lightning for better photo quality...)
And you can get these 2 boxes for just $4! It's quite a good deal I think. Plus with the stack-up 'function', you can make yourself a mini display cabinet! With these boxes, the dust and dirt would the least of worries!(Though I still have the others to think of...sigh...) 

Before I find a glass cabinet, these boxes can act as a temporary(or may be permanent) store from those dust and dirt! 

It's sad though my gunpla will be collecting much dust and dirt in the meanwhile...

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment