Tuesday, July 28, 2015

[Weekly Update]: 'summer' break's ending soon(T.T)


Recent works:





Just realised that since the day I came back from my trip, I did not do any weekly update... The above is all the 'new'(ones I haven't shown on blog) fanart work done until now- All these have been uploaded on Devianart, Insta and Twitter~(twitter normally has all the work~)

And with the latest work; yuyuyu new project fanart, my sketch bk's only left with about 7pages... Think I'm going to finish the whole sketch bk and compile all work inside before uploading onto Pixiv(after scanning)


Just A Dream Re-edit(JAD Reedit)

Moving on, I've decided to start Just A Dream Re-Edit chapter 2- yet to decide the name. To make thing simple, the project will be called Just A Dream Re-Edit or JAD reedit for short. As for the name of each chapter, yet to decide each one of them(-.-)
The schedule's about like this:
This Week: -Char designs; old char in autumn/winter outfit & new char [coloured ver.]
                     -Getting started(planning phase) on drafts of first 5(?) pages
Next Week: -Drafts of the first few pages & Inking them(act as a form of teaser)

Said before, I'll only work on this project during my break and my break's ending in another 2 weeks(this and next) Beside chapter 2 teaser, a small chapter 3 teaser as well~(the rough idea is already done; just nid some refining~)

Misc.(warning: ramblings ahead)

My break's ending & school's starting in 2 weeks. Time to switch modes; holiday mode > study mode... It's a bit... sad? to start school but the various upcoming things are what made it bearable. Like how there's an anime convention from aug 15-16 and then, there's the LL movie coming in October! Plus LL Sunshine debut first single! But more than anything, the new yuyuyu and LL project announced in August Dengeki G's Magazine make everything exciting! 

There're also the summer animes- quite a lot potential animes this season! Such animes really make every schooling day great!- When you came home, exhausted but still gt the nid to do your sch work; you wouldn't have the mood to do but just thinking there's a new ep of your fave animes waiting for you to watch... You just gt your motivation to work so that you've time to watch and get some 'time off' from the hectic and cruel world called reality! For me, drawing is also an escape for me but there're times I don't have that luxury... 

Anyway, been away from school for so long, I'm worried I may not be able to cope in the coming semester...Just have to see how is it~ 

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment