Thursday, July 16, 2015

Special Post 1: Anime Figurines

Gachapon~






For this LL Gachapon, I was lucky to get all 5 within 5 draws!(I gt my fave, Umi, in the third draw though) Love how each capsule has each member's colour!
It was 300 yen per play so spent 1500 yen to get all of them. Sadly the other 4 are not out yet(-.-)
About this gachapon, I saw a shop counter with 3 of the Umi on the counter- it was hilarious.(XD)





Gt this Gundam gachapon, hoping to get Unicorn gundam but gt this instead- it isn't bad though; better than the one with horns... First time seeing the gachapon gunpla with joints to fix like the normal gunpla(0.0) 
1 play for 300 yen as well~

Mini Figurines(from random boxes)~





Standard stand~(except that the nutcracker witch does not nid the support~)


I guess I was too engrossed in getting the one I want... At first, I bought one and gt the Nutcracker witch- of all the chars, I gt her...-.- Then in another store, bought another one, hoping to get a better one. I prayed for anyone; whether it is blue, red, yellow, etc, as long it is not the nutcracker witch! What I didn't realised is Nagisa's inside... When I saw 2 white pointy thingy, I thought it is Madoka's ribbon but was Nagisa's hair...Sigh... And lastly, I once again see this box again being sold in another shop... I decided to buy another 2 boxes. And ended up getting another Nagisa but glad that the last one was Madoka! At least I gt something decent! It's sad I didn't get Homura(though gt her witch form...) 
I guess I gt this 'fate' in getting Madoka. The last Madoka random box I bought, I gt Madoka as well(while my sibling gt Homura-.-) 
Though I must say I am really lucky to get all different chars in the 4 boxes I bought!(wonder if I bought another 4 more, would I have a complete set...One must not be too greedy)
One box costs 700 yen(without tax); 756 yen(after tax)




This was really random of me and I think my brain's not functioning well... There's only 2 that I liked in the box yet I decided to try my luck...Sigh... Ended up getting one of the twins, Mami(if I'm not wrong...) I've decided to sell it(at $10)





 Bought this for my friend. Guess I gt bad hand; gt the same one she bought before but she don't mind so it's fine. TBH, this box is truly the type that I would really buy; it literally has like about 70% probability to get Sakura!- though I would prefer Sayoran more than anything. 

Mini Figurines(from fixed boxes)~













Apparently, there was a flea market in Akihabara and I managed to find this cheapest 2nd yr Happy Maker set out of all the other flea marker stores! Normally, even after gng to a second hand shop, such figurine is sold at about 800 yen but for the first time... I gt it this 3 for 1800 yen!-Which is 600 yen per box. Of course it works for me cos I wanted all three. If u just want one of your fave char, it definitely costs more(found out that you can play claw machine to get them though; only do it if u r very good at it!- brought me unpleasant memories about it; will say more in another post~) 

Moving on~













Found another great deal at a second hand shop in akihabara(called Volks I think). It costs slightly cheaper than the 2nd yr happy maker!- 1700 yen for a set of three! It was a great deal if u love the three! TBH, I only like Rin when I first see Idolmaster Cinderella characters before the anime starts. Comes the first ep, I started to like Uzuki for her bright and patient personality. Following that, the appearance of Mio being the funny one in the grp. Naturally, felt in love in this 3-girl team from Idolmaster Cinderella girls!-Pretty much similar to how I felt in love with the 2nd yrs in LoveLive~

In a way, due to the great deals I found, I ended up spending much or rather gotten many(haha) I've no regrets though in buying the LL 2nd yrs happy maker and Idolmaster Cinderella New Generation team! Though can't say the same for the random boxes...There're ups and down but was overly satisfied with the gachapon!

And that will be the end of special post 1. The next one should be on the books and magazines I bought~ The gunpla and anime food bought will take some time to be written since I nid to build(for gunpla) and try(the food) before been able to do the posts... There'll be a special post on my experience, especially on the anime parts like Akihabara; some advices, etc(likely to do later...)

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment