Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Special Post 2: Anime food~

This is the first time I bought many anime food since I find them to be normal food with just anime design as packaging plus the anime freebies... Guess I'm really addicted to Love Live; most of the anime food are from love live(haha)

LL food collection~

Love Live Caramel Corn~


I only bought this two.- cos the other available are the other 1st yr and 2nd yr where 1st yrs are all milk tea favour while 2nd yrs are all strawberry favour...I couldn't find any 3rd yr though(-.-)



Rin's and Maki's having the same favour; milk tea




Honoka and Kotori- strawberry favours~

I've only tried the milk tea favour and it was great. If I have to describe, it tasted like Milk Tea(duh~) TBH, caramel corns are nice snacks so long as the favours you bought are ones u don't hate.(like for Nozomi who hates caramel, then this snack's a no-no for her...)

I was very tempted to buy the rest of yr 1 and yr 2 but just thinking they r of the same favours plus with 3 of each...Gng get diabetes soon from eating those... 

Just searched the net and found out there's no 3rd yr(0.0) Likely cos of Nozomi(doesn't make sense to put her when she hates caramel...) EDIT: There r yr 3 and it's chocolate(gt a feeling it came out after I came back) And if you want to see the other designs:


If I did not rmb wrongly, it costs 131 yen per pack(after tax)- So much cheaper buying from my local daiso...

Rin Ramen~










This Rin Ramen comes with only 2 favours: spicy leek(see the 2nd yr I bought) and onion(1st and 3rd yr)~ Again, the favours are really limited so I just bought three(1 spicy leek and 2 onion- can't handle spicy food well...), given the designs of each yr~ 

About this, I felt rather cheated... Apparently, there's free sticker in each cup ramen. The designs are as shown below:

And out of the 3 cups I bought... I only gt one... I guess when an item is sold cheap, it means so much... So the story is that, I found this ramen in the convenience store near the hotel I was staying that time and bought one since there's only 1 onion favour left while many of the spicy leek; so I just gt one spicy leek and chose the 2nd yr design.- And that's the only cup with free sticker:

Gt yr 1 from yr 2  design cup noodle- what an irony~
When I saw a cheaper ones sold at Akihabara Animate plus with a wide stock of the ramens of the 2 favours so decided to buy the remaining(1st yr and 3rd yr designs) of onion favours. Never thought that the cheap price is due to the lack of sticker inside(-.-) 

Oh well, no stickers never mind; I shall keep the cup covers then~


Homura Omanju~







Red Bean Paste inside~
This is pretty much what is sold at Homura, Honoka Family store.- This is partly why Honoka gt tired of red bean paste/anko~ Tried one and well, the 'skin' is pretty much soft and 
'fragile' where one bite may break the 'skin' into pieces... Overall, it is not bad(of course if u hate red bean, then u wouldn't like; fortunately I'm alright with red bean~) 

Beside these 6 omanju, there's a free Honoka coaster~

For fear of dirtying or damaging it, I places a plastic over it:


It costs 900 yen(before tax) and 972 yen(after tax)- quite ex but it's anime food so...(The box's nice so I can keep it as souvenir~)

 LL X Kanda Shrine Food(not sure what is it called~)




Bought this at the Kanda Shrine at 900 yen(does not have tax!) But what I didn't know is that the food inside only has one design of one member...





I got Maki(not complaining much since she pretty much has the same star sign as me~) There's a total of 8(much more than Honoka's/Homura's Omanju despite having the same cost price...)

There's also a free sticker of the selected character:
Maki chan, Kawaii ne~
Love Live really is trying to earn lot of money... If lovelivers want to collect all stickers, would have to buy like 9 boxes of these which would cost like 8100 yen=$89.10... Really not worth the money in my opinion... 

Oh yeah the favour: 

From the pic, it may look like red bean paste(again..) but it isn't!- It's chocolate favour! And the 'skin' is of those bun type; soft and spongy.- Great snack to munch on if u just want to bite something~

LL Lotte Ice-Cream


For this, I didn't manage to buy it from jap cos I couldn't find it(after going to quite a few convenience stores; family mart, lawson, 7-11...) I gt it from my local convenience store instead...It costs $2.90(cheaper than magnum...) More than anything, I love to buy my fave char but when I gt to the store, there was only 2 Honoka left... Anyway, it is of the same favour(once again the limit of the favour...) And buying this, you can vote for which U's girls are suitable to be the image girl for chocolate ice-cream and another for vanilla ice-cream~ The voting has already closed at 15/7 and I who bought on that day, forget to vote... 

The ice-cream has a serial code inside; like this:(I think)

  
The other designs:

And how the ice-cream look like:

I must say the ice-cream is great with the waffle biscuit~ Plus there's a layer of chocolate and another of vanilla where each favour don't mix due to the 'separation'! The only sad? thing is that it's quite small... Don't be surprise that the packaging look's long but only 3/4(or should it be 1/2?) of it is the ice-cream... 

Heard that there's a restock of the ice-cream with the other designs. As much as I am tempted to buy my fave char, the ice-cream's the same plus the voting's over so it's pointless and waste of money~ And now to see who will be the image girls~

Madoka Magica Wafer~

Random bought the wafer from Madoka Magica~


There are 2 types(but having the same wafer favour...What's with the limit of favour in anime food-.-) and I bought one of each type~

The cards I gt from each type~






So, I first opened the one with Sayaka, Kyoko and Mami designed wafer(ate the wafer in the hotel after the day since I've not eaten anything since breakfast><) and was met with disappointment to get Mami card(it isn't that bad but she's not exactly my fave...)

Still hungry, I opened the MadoHomu designed wafer(was too rough in opening and damage it-.-) and glad it was a MadoHomu card!(my 2 faves in one card!>8<)

The wafers tasted like white chocolate favour(if I didn't forget the taste, haha)- The wafers' white in colour, fyi~

It costs 90 yen(before tax) so doing the maths that jap tax is 8%, about 108 yen after tax~


And that concludes my anime food showcase~ Guess I spent quite a fair bit on anime food this time and LL really has all sort of food.- in celebration for the movie which was said to be the last(hope I can hold my tears when I watch in my local cinema...) I think LL movie's pretty much like Idolm@ster Movie; both ends the current generation, allowing the new ones; Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls and Love Live Sunshine, Aqours to take the stage~

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment