Monday, July 6, 2015

New Project: LL SIF Playthrough Videos

This project is for fun~ It is an upload of  LL SIF playthrough videos(on Youtube~). I'll most likely just upload expert mode with pop-ups. But, requests of other modes are welcomed as well~ And, if you want me to upload versions without pop-ups, by all means request! I'm opened to all of them(as mentioned above~)

Here's the first upload:(Snow Halation expert~)


This expert gave me quite a memory; it was my first 10 stars expert that I fc! And no less from my fave song! It was quite an accomplishment!^8^
Playing with pop-ups is not easy but a challenge yet I welcomed it. I won't say I am good at expert yet; can't fc 11 stars yet... And there r some 9 stars and 10 stars I couldn't fc as well due to its nature...(I'm bad with certain type of notes, haha~)

I'm tempted to do Ai Wa Taiyou Ja Nai expert before it leaves EN server but b'cos today's Nozo scorematch; my lp would not recover fully when the event starts...

Regarding the members I use for each recording... I'll be using the first 3 starting R teams for each type of song; like this first vid, wonderful rush team for Cool, then natsuiro egao 1,2, jump for Smile and mogyutto love de sekkin chu for Pure (I may change when I collect all Snow Halation team/Bokura Ima No Naka De~ When Korekare No Someday, Yume No Tobira and the  recent one, Music Start! are out, I may change accordingly if I do manage to collect them all...)
FYI: I won't be using any SR/UR~

That's pretty much it. An exception: I'll be making Angelic Angel and Private Wars Hard for fun plus the new song after Eli Scorematch in jap server~

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment