Monday, July 6, 2015

Hibike! Euphonium- An inspiring anime!

I just finished this anime and man, wished I've started it when it first aired! From second last post, this anime has brought back memories of me just drifting off in life without doing anything really meaningful or interesting.- I can't help but regret about it. And this anime shows how awesome it is to be in a concert band! Different from the 'common' instruments like piano, violin or guitar, a band actually has so many different instruments(I had no idea what some of them are...) but the best of all is that they come together to make one piece music! And through this anime, one may appreciate a music piece which actually can or need to use so many instruments to compose! Sometimes, listening to music, without music background, one would not know the instruments used and this anime just show the 'brains' behind those awesome music!

Besides increasing my appreciation of music and making me to use my time better, it also shows the ugly nature of competition... The dilemma Reina was put into in ep 11- If it was me, I may falter. And the 2nd yr wasn't that wrong to say that junior should let the senior take the solo part since the junior would have more chances(in her yr 2 and 3) while the senior whom is graduating, would not have any.
Yet, that very similar thought also caused the missed chance Kaori senpai should have in her yr 2(when the priority of that chance is given to the yr 3 seniors despite Kaori senpai being the best that time...)
There's the unfairness that runs in this world which can't be helped... And seeing this ugly nature of both competition and injustice in this world, can't help think back the time I was in a team competition, in my NPCC time... That time I was given the for-sure chance to get into the team since there were insufficient females... And then there's another where I was specially chosen b'cos I was the head of admin... However... I did not really appreciate the special selection I gt...

At that time, I believe in the phase, 'keeping a low profile' but the more I did that, I gt even 'higher' profile(-.-)

I still rmb in my sec sch yr 3, at that time, my CCA same batch members have to choose each head for each section. Me being me, obviously don't vote for myself in any of the roles; I'm just not cut out for it. And when I gt the head of admin... I can't help feel dreadful that my future's gng be grim... And while I screwed up a lot... It was a gd leadership experience and thanks to that, I took the first step to breaking my shy shell.

Lastly, the one last thing I learned from this anime is that, one should do what you love. In the last few episodes, the main char, Kumiko, was overwhelmed by a certain part which she couldn't play and she questioned her love for her instrument, Euph san/ Euphonium. And she gt a good talk with Taki Sensei of whether Taki Sensei ever like his job. I think like many ppl, ppl normally didn't think that 20 yrs down the road since their pri sch that they will be doing this or that.

And I think so too... About myself... Yet I don't know; can I really do what I really love? Will it really works out in the end? Nobody knows the future and you won't know till u try yet there's this fear... Despite working with science and maths during my school semester and drawing during my semester break, I still prefer art over science... I love it b'cos it is another escape for me or rather my way to express my escape...  Sigh...

Wish this anime could continue forever but think ep 13 was a good conclusion to it. Hoping jap sell those small bag strap of Euph san and Tuba san!- Haha, look's cute in the anime! Also hope there r merchandises of this anime as well!

Spring anime just ended and now, let's welcome the summer anime!- can't wait for Idolm@ster Cinderella girls!

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment