Saturday, August 1, 2015

誕生日おめでとう, 高海千歌!-1/8/15


Happy birthday to the Aqours' leader(?), Takami Chika! I understand that Aqours hasn't officially started and (likewise) feel that the birthday celebration of Aqours' members should start after that... However, seeing how ppl are celebrating it, might as join in(she's pretty much my 2nd fave like Honoka is to me~)
Though the art isn't good since I rushed it before her birthday ends in Japan(which ended 13 minutes ago...) And there's Honoka's birthday to work on(will try not let it be a rushed work again-.-)

Still looking forward to their new single in October!- It is also the month when Love Live School Idol Movie finally come to my homeland!  

Onca again, happy birthday, Takami Chika san!- I look forward to you guiding your fellow members to success(like how your idol, Honoka did!)

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji

No comments:

Post a Comment