Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Back home~

After 5 days, I'm back from Japan~

Just like my country, the heat from summer was quite a blast but manageable since I'm used to such heat. However, there is one thing I couldn't stand is the intensity of dryness. Be it whether I went during Autumn, Winter, Spring or Summer, my skin get quite dry when I reached there. As a result, I suffered skin injuries like skin peeling or cracked skin- Worst of all, esp during cold seasons, I don't feel the pain till I go bathing; when the water hit the injuries... Sigh~

This trip has quite a few ups and downs that I can't help feel regretful. Yet, the ups are some that make me feel I'm glad I went on this trip.

WARNING: ramblings up ahead~(skip this section if u hate ramblings...)

So first, the downs...Well... Let's just say the stuff I wanted to buy and try- I couldn't get all of them done. And with this, I learned that sometimes, I shouldn't get my hope up; I should just go with a relaxed attitude instead- if there is, then great! And if not, so be it then. I gt to understand that while I may be buying japanese stuff from japan, it doesn't mean the stuff is available due to reasons like sold out?

But most importantly... Trying to find a place is really tough in jap... I learned that in the hard way on the last day when I had a tough time trying to get out and reached the hotel.- Ended up late and even lost my way till my aunt came to bring  me back. It was embarrassing but somehow...When you panic, you just lost your bearings... TBH, I was quite near to the hotel but I did not know whether to head North, West or East- And that was my downfall. As such, that last day was a horrible memory for me... Luckily, there was enough time to reach the airport to do the necessary stuff.

Lastly, there was limited freedom in this trip... Cos I gt no companion that share the same interest as in this trip, I gt to follow the others and ended up wasting quite an amt of time. In the end, I couldn't shop the way I wanted in Akihabara like in the last trip where I really explored the area well- going to almost all shops that have anime stuff and along the way, if there's anything I want, I kinda buy with my sibling who is a great companion that shares the same interests as me. As such, I ended up feeling rather... Not fulfilled on the last day and determined to buy more but ended up wasted too much time trying to find Shinjuku's Animate...(-.-)

To add on a little something, with EN and JAP SIF events gng on, it was tough trying to play at end of each day of the trip- exhausted from walking yet gt to play or risk not getting the event cards... But thank to amt of time I invested in this game, my rank was high enough to handle overflowed LP and get the cards:

Gt her first on the second last day of my trip(I think)

Gt her when I was back home(yesterday~)
And now for the ups- I guess it would be that I found the way to the shrine, featured in Love Live. And that is the Kanda Myojin Shrine! It took some time but I managed! Even so, guess I was too late plus tired(from having to go back to certain places due to my limited freedom...), when I reached the shrine, it was closing soon... I couldn't buy the stuff I want plus find the stairs that the U's members use to practise so ended up coming second time- which was a waste of time tbh. (I'll go into details of Kanda Shrine in another post~)

The stairs used by U's members for training~

END OF RAMBLINGS~

I'll be making a few special posts to showcase different things.(it's gng take some time with the sorting of photos- bear with me>8<'') Before that, here's a sneak peek of the stuff I bought:



And, I managed to buy 2 sets of manga paper:


Hoping this can last me at least for chapter 2 of Just A Dream~

That's about it then~ Here's a little something to make up for the lack of updates:

Not very well done though...-.-
This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment