Monday, March 24, 2014

Tiring but awesome learning exprience and work update

Originally, I wanted to post this yesterday but due to exhaustion, I decided to shift it to today.

Yesterday was a great experience for me! It is embarrassing to admit but I can't cycle prior to yesterday... As of today's world, it is almost norm to know how to cycle among teenagers and to be unable to do it... I find myself a little pathetic. (sigh) However, as of yesterday, I finally learned how to cycle!

It was a gruesome process as I tried to balance on the bike while cycling. It didn't take me long before I finally was able to cycle! BUT! There is a fatal flaw in my cycling skill and that is that...I can't turn. I can't turn while cycling as I tend to lean too much to the side I was turning to and ended up needing to stop the bike before I fall and hurt myself. Thus, the whole afternoon was spent in learning how to cycle and in the end the probability of me turning is less than 10 yet it is not completely zero. In a way, I've yet to get a hang of it but I am not a complete hopeless case! This week! I'll get it in this weekend! And then, finally one of my goal or dream to ride my own bike as my main transport will be achieved!

Moving on, update on my new manga. As of now, the manga is in phase 4 where darkening of the draft work is done and about a few more pages left to do. At the same time, phase 5 will commence for pages that had underwent phase 4!

Page 1 with phase 4 done plus a trial computer edit
Today, I find out my computer is able to edit the pages so I think I will type out the speech than write out. But there are some parts that I could only write out... From how the work is doing, it is hard to say that it will be done by end of march but I'll try my best to deliver it as soon as possible. After chapter 1 is done, I'll take a break (About one month's time?) before working on chapter 2. In the meanwhile during the break, I'll go and work on my Tales project which I kinda(?) neglected it...(awkward smile) Not to forget, please look forward to the monthly update of the project! This month will be Tales of Eternia!

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment