Saturday, March 1, 2014

Tales Project Monthly Update: Tales of Destiny

Once again, terrible sorry but I couldn't post the monthly update of Tales Project on time... Sigh... I guess this post shall make it up for all....


Stahn Aileron
Rutee Katrea

Leon Magnus

Woodrow Kelvin

Philia Philis

Chelsea Tone
All these drawings had long been uploaded on deviantart. Recently, I signed up as a member of Pixiv. You can find me in this LINK. The drawings are also uploaded on Pixiv! Hope all like the drawings and stay tune for the next update in March, Tales of Eternia.

A little update on this project... Don't know if I have mentioned this or not but the monthly update of Tales Project may have to put on hold as I am busy working on the new manga project... The update will stop at Tales of Destiny 2 which will be uploaded in April though it depends on the progress of my manga project... Cross fingers, no promises...

SOME UPDATES...
The last 2 posts from update special parts 6 and 7 will have to be done next week instead as I've yet to sort out the photos... Sorry for empty promises...

Dark~


No comments:

Post a Comment