Wednesday, March 19, 2014

An nerve-wracking experience and finally, structure of chapter 1 is done!

The day before yesterday, I got a call for an interview of a job I applied. I was trilled to hear this piece of news though that's just the beginning of my nervous spell... As much as I want to work and being called for an interview means that there's a chance I will have a job in a few days' times, I can't help but feel nervous about it. With no experience, I've no idea how an interview is like. As of now, the closest I can think of is that interview is like an Oral Exam. Even after going through a number of Oral Exams, I still feel nervous in having a face-to-face interaction with someone, especially with just me and the other interviewee... (Sigh...)

And then, today is the day of interview. I woke up earlier and can't really sleep due to the butterflies in my stomach. After a few hours or so, when it was close to the interview, I got even more nervous. I pondered on, 'What kind of interviewee will I get?' 'Will it be one who is friendly or a strict one?' 'What if I screw up my interview?' Upon arriving the venue of the interview, I came early thus had to wait for a while before I was called for. In the end, the interviewee explained the job to me and asked some questions regarding my resume before some Q&A session and then, it was over. It was kinda fast; faster than an Oral exam but I was relieved! Finally, that ordeal of an interview ended and that's another thing lifted off from my chest! 

Right now, I await their call. If they called, it mean I got the job and if not... Then, I just got to find another then!

Moving on, UPDATE NEWS FLASH! After about a month time, I've finally finished... PHASE 1 of the new manga! 

A total of 29 pages- I must say it is quite an accomplishment for me to do so much! Currently, the drafts are done which is phase 1 and the most tedious one... I've started phase 2 which is quite simple; just making the marks for the border of the manga. Below will be the details of each phase I will carry out for each chapter of this manga project!

PHASE 1: Drafts of the manga- In H pencil
PHASE 2: Markings of the border of the manga- In 2B mechanical pencil
PHASE 3: Outlining of the border of the manga- In thick marker pen
PHASE 4: Outlining of the drafts- In sharp and thin pen
PHASE 5: Erasing of the pencils marks
PHASE 6: Adding the shades

In total, there will be 6 phases. Right now I am at Phase 2 which can be completed in one day. Phase 3 can also be done in a day but subsequently, the other phases may take a few days. All in all, I'll try my best to finish it by the end of the month! To add on, there will be an author's or rather artist's notes at the end of every chapter!

With chapter 1 done, I think I'll take a break and think of the next chapter. Meanwhile, I'll work on Tales Project that has no progress until now... (sigh...) In the meantime, I may draw an one-shot or two. One of which is the phone game I am currently playing, Brave Frontier. I feel like drawing the beginning of the game...

With that, I'll end off now. This is Will signing off! Ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment