Thursday, March 27, 2014

Going to get busy in the next 3 months...

Yesterday, I got the news that I got a job from the job agent. I could not believe it and thought it was a dream when I woke up today. It was not until I signed the contract and received the hard copy of the job info that did I believe this is reality! I finally got a job! To some, maybe this is no big deal but it is to me since this is my first ever job!

As a result, I will be getting busy in a week time or so. As much I love to, I will try to finish chapter 1 of the manga project before my job starts. Currently, the project is at phase 5 which I will try to finish in a day before proceeding with phase 6; shading. After that, it will be proofread for any mistakes or stuff to add on before it is sent for computer editing. It is quite a lot of work but I will try my best to finish as soon as possible. Considering the job is for 3 months, I think chapter 2 of the manga may either be on hold or be released at a much later time than chapter 1. (Sigh...) There goes my plan to draw some one-shots...

Oh yeah, a wonderful phone game to introduce. It's called Million Arthur. It is card game where your strategic building of your deck and how you assign your stats points matter much whether u r successful in bringing down your opponents.  The art of the cards and the characters in-game is great. In addition, the storyline is not bad either. Not to forget, SquareEnix created this game!

Here's the opening song: Million of Bravery by ChouCho


I just started a while ago, thinking it was some mindless game since in battle, the cards fight on their own; players have no control over the cards. However, what cards are put and in what order are what the players can change to fight better. Each card has its own skill that may or may not activate in battle. Regardless, it is still players' own thinking that make up the deck of cards to be used in battle!

What hook me up the game was the art itself but as I started playing, the playing style is quite interesting and again, it is like brave frontier arena mode; you have no control over your units/cards but you do have control of how strong you want your units/cards to be

And so, I'll end off and till then, ja ne~ This is Will signing off!

Dark~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment