Sunday, March 16, 2014

Accel World- A great light novel series that I only find out until now...

I planned to write this on the previous post but decided not to extend the post even longer.

Lately I've been reading Accel World light novels and was frustrated that the translation stopped at volume 5 but it kind of rekindles my love for writing again. I may write again though again no promises.

In addition, I can't help but link Accel World with Brave Frontier Arena Mode. Earning points to go to the next rank for BF Arena Mode is quite similar to how Accel World players fight to earn burst points for level up or acceleration. Whenever I enter the Arena Mode, I enter with both preparation of a win or loss. The only difference is that I've no control of my units and neither do my opponent's units. All I can do is to put my faith in my units and believe that they'll win!

Besides that, in volume 5 of Accel World, Kuroyukihime said to Haruyuki that she is proud of him after a fight with him and Haruyuki cried, saying it was the first time someone said that to him. Upon that reply, I realized that I too have no one ever said to me that he/she is proud of me or anything. If one day, someone does... I think I may be moved to shed a few tears.

In that aspect of Haruyuki, I think I find myself quite similar to him. He hate losing for fear of being abandoned since he experienced divorce at a young age. While I too fear being abandoned or even more being not needed... That's why though I am always alone and loves to be alone, I still dread for partnership... I think such fear of mine will be part of the design in my avatar creation if Accel World exists.

It's amazing how much a single light novel series can bring, especially one that you can relate to! And with the, I'll signing off now and see ya in the next post! Ja ne~

Dark~        

No comments:

Post a Comment