Monday, March 3, 2014

Aftermath of receiving results...

Just a few hours ago, I received my results after hearing the analysis of my batch's performance. As I was the first one to arrive at the hall, I got my results first... Checking results right in front of teacher while my other classmates are queuing up for their results seem weird. Thus, I made my way out and at a corner... I slowly got rid of the book that covered my results and... It took me a while to process the words before me and started to ask myself, 'is this bad or good?' Let's just say, I was a little shocked yet at the same time a little disappointed too... Shocked in a good way since the subjects that I never expected to do good, actually turns out well... And disappointed would be the other way round in which the ones I expected to do well, didn't. In the end, I shed no tears at all since over the years or rather my college life broaden my views of life.


A single failure does not mean the end of one's world. Also, whether it is a failure or not, it depends on one's definition of failure.  To a person who always scored top or got good results, if he or she gotten a result without all distinctions, he or she will think himself or herself as a failure... However, to a person who always fail or badly passed during normal tests and exams, then a decent result of having all passes or even a grade higher than before what he or she got will be seen as a success; not a failure. That's how I feel towards my results. I never thought of myself as a distinction student but as an average student who would work to his best. In the end, result slip is just a paper; what really matters is a person's character and everything.

Just thinking a bad result mean a bad future, then I would not be thinking wide enough. It's true that good results mean more paths to choose but how one chooses is another matter. You may have a lot of choices but if you don't know how to choose then... What's the point of having good results? I may sound like a sore loser but it is part of the truth...

Right now, I am currently debating on whether to choose the art path or the science path... I can try applying for the science courses though no promises with my results and as for art courses... Need to gather some info before deciding... I've passion in both areas as both of them have their own unique stuffs but... I still have to choose. I can't choose the reply, "Why not both?" It is during this moment of decision that will really shape my destiny.


Aside from the slight boring ramblings and gloomy stuff, I can finally get rid of some of college stuff to make way for more space! Now that I think of it, this is one of the reasons I want the release of results to come quick. This way, I may be able to get my other stacks of manga and put them in my shelf! And then, referencing from manga will be easier now. Probably, I would have the space to be able to build more gunpla and display them! Ah, the heaven feel! But before that, I need to find a job to save money for a stuff that I've been dreading for long to be mine! (As said before, it's a secret though I will reveal when I buy it!)

And so, I am coming close to end this ramblings of mine. Just from the receiving of results, I just got idea for a new manga! Oh yeah, I've doing my best working on the new manga and from how I am doing, I should be able to finish chapter 1 before my birthday or end of march!

With that, I'll end off now! Till then, this is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment