Sunday, March 2, 2014

Going crazy... A certain person's anxiety and fear...

Okay, I can't help but to pen some thoughts down... This will be a quick post. Tomorrow... The day of results... I can't help but feel nervous... It's a surprise that I actually am able to continue working on my manga project when my fear keep dwelling in me... I want to believe my results will be great but that's just being optimistic... I... Just can't do it despite telling myself that the results had long been printed on that sheet of paper so whether is it bad or not, I still have to accept that paper or rather the results I produced after 2 years of work... Sigh... This anxiety is nothing compared to me getting my O levels results... Damm...

I kinda wished I could get my results now to get rid of this anxiety yet I fear... What if the results suck? Am I going to suffer another disappointment? Why can't I just do one major thing right in my life? Ugh... Just hope, really hope my results are fine or rather please be fine...

Wish me luck... Yujin...

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment