Sunday, March 16, 2014

Feeling rather pressurized...

It is nothing much but I can't help but fear that my days are coming to an end. I'm not talking about my death or anything but rather the time I'm left to enjoy... Currently, I am feeling pressurized of the need to work and then to apply for University. And this pressure slowly turns into fear that I once have overcame like whether the course I take will be the right choice... The feeling of everything moving so fast is making me crazy that I'm worried I may not be able to cope... I wish I can become young again but that is just impossible.. If only time won't go so fast... Sigh... This feeling is even worse when I was in my final year of college education, preparing for my major exams... I wish I can find a person to talk to about and he/she is one who understands... Well, at least getting this out of my heart by typing kinda improves my mood a bit...

 This may be my own thinking but I think that with matters like finding a job, doing the application forms coming at me, I find myself having a lot to do and they are not straight forward; there is no definite way of doing. And thus, I find my time running out. With other personal stuff I want to do, this feeling intensified even more... Don't know whether I said before, I find joy in drawing. With time flying away, I feel that I'm losing time to do what I like, drawing. In the past, I worried that if I don't draw for long, I'll lose my touch and then there goes my talent! My only talent that I take so much pride in from young until now! Because of this, I'm feared that one day my short-sightless will turn into blindness and take away my talent... In my college days, I reduced my drawing time and was fine with it as I was more worried about my studies at that time but now... With free time, I've a lot of time yet it is not much... Time just passes very fast for me... There are still so much I want to do... Sigh...

Sorry for the ramblings... Lately, my emotions are in turmoil that I find hard to resolve and seek the need to pen down. A little small update- the new manga I am doing will have its first chapter done soon as the drafts are almost done with a few more pages to add. That's only the first stage but the longest. With how my time is limited, I think I will speed up and finish it by end of March though no promises...

I think that's all for today then. With all the stuff, I'll update less but the monthly update of Tales Project will remain updating unless said otherwise...

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment