Sunday, March 1, 2015

Incident of the week~SEA Birthday Project~SIF tales~The Fallen Rose~

It was back to school this week after the CNY. Despite having more free days during the CNY, I was even more tired during this week. It can even easily seen in this incident:
I could still recall that it was this week's thursday that I don't know what got into me that I actually forget I had maths tutorial. By the time I realised, the tutorial was over but luckily the teacher had not left so I was able to hand in my assignment but man... I actually did my tutorial and even checked the answers in which I've questions to ask and yet-I missed it b'cos I forgot... What's even worse was that when the teacher commented that I did not go for her class and I could only lie that I was late(rather than saying I forget; although I being late as a reason wasn't exactly all that wrong) Sigh... After that incident, I didn't have much of a motivation to go for my next class(which was Japanese class) but don't have a choice and I wouldn't want to miss this class as well... Though I did skip my business module lecture, considering I am like half-dead; might as well went home early to rest and watch the recording later when I am much more refreshed.  

While it was back to school after the CNY for this week, it is a week break for me next week! The break will be useful for me to get more sleeps-Need to adjust my body alarm from sleeping at 0100(due to CNY for sleeping late) to maybe 2300? In addition, the break will be great for revision of work taught in the first half of this semester plus packing and organizing stuff(kinda hate this stuff but if I don't do it, my table's going be unusable...) 

And then, there's also the presentation 1 preparation to do for my business module.-Just thinking that I've two more presentations to do is enough to make my days bad... March will be a tough month for me yet at the same time, it is exciting. Tough b'cos of the presentations and the mid-term tests and quiz but exciting b'cos it is Umi's and my birthday month!(But first I have to overcome the obstacles called presentations...) Also, March is like the half of the semester which means it is close to finals and as well as the 3-months long break!   

Some updates:

I've uploaded the 4-parts manga series, Unrequited Love on both my Deviantart and Pixiv with better quality(after scanning). For Deviantart, you can access through my blog at the right side while for Pixiv... I am still in the midst of thinking of making something like a cover photo in Facebook to replace the wallpaper on top of the blog in which I will include my user ID of each of the platform I used to upload my artwork. In the meanwhile, here's my Pixiv link for the story: LINK
Just realised that everytime I said I upload onto Deviantart(DA) and Pixiv, ppl may be able to access my DA account from my blog but not my Pixiv... Also, normally my artworks will be uploaded onto my instagram first... I will get the cover page up soon.

Moving on, since March is Umi's birthday month, I've started a birthday project specially for her(since she is my fave char). I know I am biased but can't be helped plus the fact, it is just so happen that I've an one-week break in this month so in a way... More free time to work on her gift? Currently, I've done the researches I needed to work on the gift and so now to start working which is the hardest... 

For SIF:

Though I started my JAP account like just last year November(I think?), it have already reached rank 100!

Banzai desu! It is so much faster than my EN account which took like about 6 months to reach this rank while my Jap account just took about 3-4 months despite not playing much when I first started. 

In addition, this is my greatest happiness-

When I got her from my last scouting ticket I got from the Nozomi event! TBH, when I saw the new UR was her, I immediately gotten my 50 gems ready to scout for her. Initially, I got a scouting ticket from Honoka event and asked my sibling to scout for me. I gotten:

I was shocked since normally, I feel that solo scout tend to have a bad result but to think I got a SR; not bad! And then, after I used the scouting ticket, it was time for the 50 gems but... Seeing so many Rs and 2 SRs envelopes, I held on the hope that one of the SR will turn and become a UR but No! In the end, I gotten two SR Rin- One from an old batch and the other from the new batch.
It was saddening but I still have a little hope, seeing I've accumulated 5 blue tickets and once again asked my sibling to press and... Got a SR Honoka...
At that time, I kinda lost all my hope and just went to tidy a bit of my account of the rewards I got from Nozomi event. Received the scouting ticket and I was like 'heck, just scout! Even if it is a R, as long it is a R I don't have, I don't mind!" but who would have thought when the envelope that appeared would be a UR. *Heavy breathing intensified* When it revealed the UR to be Umi, I can't thank my sibling enough!(Since she helped to press) I can't describe my feelings; it was overwhelming to receive her over all the odds of so many URs available! For a maths person like me, I know such draws are purely on luck, considering the pathetic percentage of probability of getting a UR and let alone the one you want! It was truely a kiseki! 
And that was my 'awesome' tale of my Jap SIF that was done yesterday that lasted 10 minutes or so.

To add on, I also did another 50 scouts during the Nozomi event for the 2nd years box(considering two of my faves are in that box). Gotten two SRs which I supposed is not bad; better than just having one SR. But what was great is that I gotten a SR that I have before and do you know what that means? It is idolizing time! 

Again, as a maths person, it is really a Kiseki to get a second same SR. And this is my very first idolised SR! Glad it is this Honoka since she was my smile center(will be a huge boost after idolizing) until the UR Umi comes along.
Seeing the progress of my Jap account, thoughts of giving away this account have long flew off since the moment I gotten UR Umi! While it is currently troublesome to tidy the account with the amount of Rs and Ns to collect, max bond and (the worst) max levels, it is worth the effort after having that UR Umi! I will take a good care of the account from now on! And if next Jap event is Umi Medley Event, I will go full out to get 2 of her! 

As for my EN account, it does not have much of a story to say except the fact that I was able to FC Cutie Panther in one try.- A huge improvement from not able to fc this event song for Second round of Eli event to be able to and just from one try. Also, though Jap Nozomi scorematch has Cutie Panther, I wasn't able to FC as well but weird that I could in a try in EN... I feel that though such achievement may be nothing to many who can FC expert songs of 11 stars or 12 stars, it is such achievement that show me how much I have improved from someone who sucked at rhythm game to being able to play well! For now, EN account has stagnant SR/UR progress b'cos I am saving until blue tickets are implemented in EN or when next UR Umi(I think it is the cool Umi I have in Jap, paired up with Eli or the one paired with Rin...)comes out. Until then, shall slow play and try fc expert songs!

This post is quite a long one with my ramblings but it is always great to pen down some thoughts so these both great and bad memories, incidents can be recorded down for the future me who may laugh once in a while, seeing all these posts while thinking back of the days!
With that, a small dedication corner for my poor rose:
Though you didn't last long, I'm glad you were part of my life!
This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment