Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Presentation 2 DONE!~Bday presents~Cycling time~

Finally, presentation 2 was done yesterday. It was like a great burden lifted off from my chest.
And then, for today's 2 tests... I think all the exhaustion from extreme nervousness of the presentation just came straight back at me today; I feel overly tired to the point, my energy was used up once my first test is over. And so, my second test... I think I am going to do badly(partly also cos I didn't study much-.-) Although the results aren't going to be good, I do learn of the parts I am weak at or miss out which I will pay extra attention to study for my finals. There's a saying that 'failure is the mother of success'; it sucks to do badly for tests but as to how one respond to it is another thing.  

Also for yesterday, got a call that the stuff I reserved, came to the store. I was elated and went down to the store to get it. It is actually a birthday present that I told my siblings I wanted and they chipped in the cost.(In a way, I did not spend a single cent on it >8<) TBH, this wasn't something I had been wanting to buy but rather it was just so happen I saw it while shopping. It has everything I wanted; the colour and design I wanted! Immediately, I told my siblings I wanted that as my birthday present! R u curious about the present I am talking about? Well... It is...


A blue alpaca!(The glasses and cap are both mine; not added on) I did a little dress-up for it and wow, it looks like a detective.(Haha~) Also, it looked a lot like me.(*^*///) The soft toy alpaca is something I love to have but the ones I always saw in store are the white or pink type with the welcome sign. When this series; the alpaca corps, came out, I felt in love with it. And, my fave colour has always been blue. It is like all the right 'conditions' are there and I decided to get it! It is nice to hug; good hugging 'pillow' when watching the TV! Welcome to my 'family' of soft toys!

On the topic of my birthday, I just finished my self fanart.


I will be changing my profile pic with this pic.-Will do it on my birthday. I may be making a cover pic(something like the one in facebook) to include my art community IDs but it will again depend on my work load(plus the fact I had no idea how I should do it...)
As for my Milky Holmes fanart, I will try to finish before my birthday!-Again, depend on my work load...

For work load wise, the 'dreadful' moment has came; the time to do my Japanese compo... I know I have been (sort of) dying to write one but not sure if I really can do it when I made a lot of careless mistakes in my homework... Just got to try out; after all it is better to make mistakes now than during my finals.    

Lastly, after all the 'obstacles', I could finally find the time to go out and cycle for a while; exercise and relax a bit.


Before I end off, a song to share:

私があなたを導いてゆく  by NICO (Had been listening while blogging)


It was the song played at the last episode of season 2 of Milky Holmes during the dance between Sheryl and Henriette which was a beautiful scene. Also the lyrics itself describe the relationship between detective and gentlemen thief or rather specifically, Sheryl and Henriette relationship.
And that made me come up with another plot idea that what if the main character, a detective, fell in love with the thief he/she is chasing?(main char and the thief's genders are not specific...)
Actually, this plot idea can easily adapt into another idea I shared before of what if the main char fell in love with the person who killed the main char's family?-Will love or hatred be the path that the main char choose?
While the factors are different, the concepts are similar; if you fell in love with your enemies, how will you respond?

That's about it then. I think I will sleep early to replenish myself for the loss of sleep from last week and study tmr! This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment