Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Presentation 1 over, Exhaustion&Lack of motivation and Colouring phase of SEA proj. done(Sneak peak available)!

Wanted to blog yesterday but was too tired. So about yesterday's presentation... Well, I wouldn't say it was too bad though the fact that my voice cracked partly due to my throat being somewhat dry was something I can't forget...Sigh... So glad one presentation is down and now to work on the next one.(Okay, just one more Will! Fight dayo!)

For today, I was really tired that I had a hard time keeping awake for lectures. Also, not sure whether is it cos I am still in my holiday mood or something, I actually have no motivation to do my work... Normally(considering that I always take morning shuttle bus and arrive to University early), I would do my work till my lectures start but for today... I just slack at one side, surfing the net... Sigh... Maybe it's b'cos of the exhaustion- it is kinda taking a toll on my body...

Moving on, I just finished the colouring phase of my SEA project!
Messy table from colouring and cutting 

Coloured cut-outs!
I will be arranging the cut-outs onto one A3 paper(apparently A4 is too small...). If there's space, I may add in a 'full' Umi; in other words, not in chibi form. Please look forward to it on the 15th of March!

I guess that's all then. Again, another day over with nothing done... I should really go get a good night sleep and get energized to do my work tmr!

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment