Tuesday, March 31, 2015

誕生日おめでとう, 私!-31/3/15

Power of 3- Milk Cow soft serve ice-cream with toppings~

Swensens' Fire house~

Birthday Cake
Another year old and man, even if today's your special day, there's still work to do. My day started with me getting to wake up early to get on the shuttle bus to my Uni which is tiring since I slept late as a result of coming home late... And then, before class start, went to rush to fc the event experts in both Jap and En SIF but ended up being frustrated. Then, 2 hours of lecture from trying to listen and understand, to battling with my eyes from closing... After that, 2 hours break- SIF rush again and...

Finally, managed to fc unbalanced love expert with 9 tries- huge improvement from before in my jap acc where I fc on the 19th try. Though the jap event expert was harder than I expect(couldn't even after putting all my available perfect lock members inside the team...I know it is kinda cheating to do that but 'desperate' situation calls for desperate measures...
Following that, went to tutorials where I learned concepts much easier from my tutors than the lecturers who were teaching on the topic... 2 hours of tutorials and finally, school's over for me but the battle's yet to be over; got to survive a gruesome 15 mins of bus ride, standing while holding onto the handle as if my life depends on it as the bus kept moving around, making me almost fell if not for the handle. 
Finally, my battle's over and I can rest to enjoy my special day with my loved ones. And that's my eventful day for today. Ate a lot of food today that I think I need to go exercise tmr(cycling I guess to a longer route than usual...) Also, I supposed since it is a special day for myself, I will kinda leave today a free day for myself; going have to work harder for tmr-got quite a few work due on Thursday to do... Also, this week(kon shuu)'s friday or Kin Youbi, is Good Friday so a free school day for me; great way to catch up some stuff.(though hate that I am going to miss my lab session...)


Finished Milky Holmes Fanart yesterday after coming back home. Luckily, I was only left with Cordelia to colour so it wasn't that time consuming but it still take some time to decide what blue will be great plus the eyes and the cap- it was hard to decide which colours. I only uploaded on my Insta; planning to upload a better version after scanning to DA and Pixiv but apparently, I found out something just today... 
It would seem that I've the same birthday as the leader of Milky Holmes, Sherlock! Never thought my 'sort-of' fave char has the same birthday as me. Seeing as it is a bit late to do a fanart for her, decided to dedicate this work to her. Tanjoubi Ometedou, Sheryl! {decide to continue with the plan of scanning before upload...Pls look forward in the weekends!} 
In addition, voice actor Maaya Sakamoto also has the same birthday as me. I don't know her much except that she sang 'loop', the ending song of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle- an anime that I loved in my childhood when it was shown on the TV but sadly that the anime plot did not follow the manga version... It kinda ruins the show in the 2nd season(first season was still following the manga...) 



To know both 2D and 3D ppl who have the same birthdays, I must say I am amazed by it. Oh yeah, before I forget:

Cover Pic 

Profile Pic
The full version of the cover pic and profile pic that I changed. Changed all for a new change so hope all like it. A little something about both pic: 

Firstly, I did the profile pic before the cover pic. You can say maybe it's cos I grew too many versions of Umi in the her birthday fanart that I learned how to draw beret type hat and loved to see myself wearing it, hence that heargear for my profile pic.
As for my cover pic... I'm sure you would have guessed; I got the idea from drawing Milky Holmes. After drawing 4 times of detective cap, I learned how to draw as well. Loved detective cap since the time Shirogane Naoto from Persona 4 wore it.(I've a similar one but it is squarish instead) Thus, the detective cap as heargear is 'born'. 

Lastly, my the current animes I watch, all ended last week; with one more anime that I've yet to watch the last episode. Time for new Spring animes to come; the ones I am inclined to see, would be Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Vivid, Nisekoi Season 2 and Digimon Tri. I still have animes I want to watch like Aldnoah Zero Seasons 1 and 2, Idolm@ster, etc.-Going to leave them for after finals. 
To add on, there're quite a few anime related events in June(after my Finals) like Funan Matsuri, Chara expo.-Maybe a motivation to study harder? 
And then, there's the next U's member's birthday.-Had started thinking of her fanart. Plus the fact that after my last paper, it will be Umi's scorematch in SIF!-So going to get her(a second copy) this time no matter how many gems I have to spend!!!

So many wonderful things to look forward to after the finals! Can't wait for it but before that, got to see my present state in which I still have lots of work to do so yup, got to work hard and try for my goal of getting 2nd class upper!

That's about it then. Going to just go watch the last ep of Milky Holmes TD and then rest for the day for a better tomorrow to do my work!

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment