Monday, March 16, 2015

Penny for thoughts; Past & Present~

Today just finished 2 tests; one from my maths mod and the other from my Japanese language mod. For maths test, I can confidently say I was able to do the first 2 question but for the last question... No comment on it...
And as for Jap test, I can't help but feel sad at the fact that I went to correct the answer which is right into a wrong answer or else I would have gotten a full mark! Sigh~

Had been busy for this month(considering the number of stuff to do...) Going to have a presentation and 2 tests on the next week...Sigh~ However, after this month, the workload will reduce though I still have tests or rather final exams for my Jap mod in mid April... Also, my finals will be starting near end of April till first week of May before my 3 months break will start!(Can't wait for that break!)(>8<)

(Just a passing thought) Recently due to the 'immerse' workload, I can't help think of my younger days. I think I said before that I wished I treasure the time I was young where it was the period that I was free or rather had more time as compared to now. But like most teenagers at that time, I only focus much on my studies and forget the fun which it gets harder to enjoy over time...
As I think back to my younger days of having different experiences such as rock climbing, kayaking, hiking, CIP, etc., I really miss those days where the 'little' me was free.
Sometimes, I see myself as an adventurous person; I don't mind exploring, trying out new things if time permits. There is so little time yet so many things I want to try like ice-skating, roller-blading, parachuting, horse-riding, etc.
Ok, it sounded like I don't have much time to live to try out these stuff(which isn't the case!!!). It is more like a form of regret of not gasping well of my younger days when I was more free... It's not like I can't try these stuff I listed but rather the factor of time is not on my side.
And (once again) telling myself to focus on the present. The past is the past and it is what makes up the person I am today!

Sorry for the ramblings. Here's a little something to share:


It is something I did during my lab session and it took me freaking long time to get this results!-About 2 hours due to troubleshooting and re-doing twice...(-.-) While it is very frustrating when you can't get the results you wanted, the sense of accomplishment from FINALLY getting the right results is worth it all!- Quite similar to solving a maths question!

There's another experiment(which is even more complicated) to try out. Initially, this experiment should have been done during my last session but due to the time spent on the above experiment, I decided to try out at home with the parts provided(took them home). Hopefully, it works(after connecting)!

This week is my school's E-learning week so it is sort of considered holiday for me!- Time to catch up and revise for next week.

Blogging my thoughts once a while does help sort out my thoughts. And so, till next time then! This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment