Sunday, March 22, 2015

Nervous~Circuit setup ver.2~SIF~Milky Holmes fanart(sneak preview)~

Tomorrow's going to be my last presentation for the semester and feeling rather nervous(again) despite doing presentation for quite a few times. My efficiency just went to near zero from thinking of the presentation.(Can't study for my Tuesday tests at all)  Heart had been beating much faster than normal though I may not look nervous at all... I suppose sometimes I've this poker face up that what I am feeling currently, cannot be seen by people around me.-I simply act normally; doing my work, talking like I always do but in reality my feelings are in a turmoil.
I may look like I am doing work but all the answers I wrote may be wrong. I may be listening to you but all of what you're saying actually went from one ear and out from the other ear; I will just simply agree or nod to whatever you said... Lastly, in lecture/tutorial, I may look like I am listening and taking notes like a good students but actually I 'programmed' myself to take down anything the lecturer/tutor wrote whether I understand or not.
Hoping tmr's presentation will go well. And as well as my Tuesday tests before I can relax myself a bit for the week. (Ganbatte, Will!) To think so many things to tackle before I can turn 20, March really is a tough month for me. April will be the ending month with the last few weeks of final to tackle until lst week of May before I can finally rest for 3 months.(Sigh~)

A little something to share:



     
This setup is the same as the one I show in the previous post. The video is my second attempt at it. The result is slightly different as the power supply is higher(about 6V instead of 5V). 
Here's the skeleton of the setup:   

Next I will be making the complicated one as shown below:

This setup is the addition to be made so as to connect with the setup I did. I know I said before I will be making this week but apparently, presentation and tests made me just want to focus on them only; until then, I cannot bear to work on other stuff(maybe an exception to drawing...) I will post like I promised when I succeeded in the setting up that circuit and gotten the result I want.

Moving on, the exception of drawing plus playing is the only one I could still do or rather the things I could do to distress a bit. 



Token events for both En and Jap; Rin and Kotori. Have been slowly earning tokens while waiting for 4X and expert modes to be out. Can't wait for Unbalanced Love Expert- Love the beatmap a lot plus the song(though sad) is great as well. 

Next, something I did in the evening:

Recently, had started watching Milky Holmes series; both seasons 1 and 2 plus the latest season, TD. Reason for watching is mostly b'cos LL's Umi(my fave char) voice actor is acting in this series. Also, Nico's voice actor is also inside. And then, Cardfight Vanguard; Misaki's voice actor is inside too. To add on, in the latest season, Honoka's voice actor is inside as well! 
TBH, this series is a lighthearted anime with comedy everywhere.- I enjoyed it with the random tactics of the Milky Holmes members though there are many 'grown up' stuff implied in the anime(for the first 2 seasons) which is harmless if you just close one eye over it and see it as a comedy as well. 
At first, based on just the character design, I liked Nero but after watching the first 2 seasons, I find all characters are unique and interesting in their own ways.
To choose a fave... I feel that it will be Sheryl(b'cos of her voice actor) but after thinking again... Cordelia could easily be my fave as well since her dramatic personality(when feeling noble to sacrifice for the greater good), her obsession with flowers and the change in personality once exposed to darkness are quite funny. 
And then, there's Hercule... She  resemble me a little from the shy personality she has. She's also the one who has a bit of common sense as compared to the other three yet b'cos she speaks softly, normally she's not heard and get scolded by Nero for not speaking out.
As for Nero... Well, she's more of the selfish and lazy one but smart in the sense of making others work for her(in the case of Hercule). I wouldn't say I like this personality yet it is a unique one that make the whole series funny and interesting!
Just like LL, I love all the casts of Milky Holmes. However, no particular fave yet.

As I finished both Seasons 1 and 2 of the series(just this week I think), I decided to make a fanart and also partly to distress a bit. The fanart is only half-done; haven't add in the colours yet(a small sneak preview).- Will be finishing it after my tests on Tuesday. 
The fanart is based on this:(from opening 1)

Also, I did a mini-birthday art for myself. It is halfway done; will be showing on my birthday. Likewise, going to work on it after the tests. 

Lastly, I'm thinking on making a fanart on these 3:



When I saw these cards, it made me want to play Million Arthur again yet... Just thinking how hard it is to get these; tedious 'walking' to collect cards and defending fragments... It just irks me and well, I suppose I could just look at the cards from time to time instead. I will work on it when I got the time. 

That's about it then. The day is coming to an end and the battle's starting tomorrow. It will be a gruesome 10 hours of 'preparation' before the battle. Let's hope I survive this battle and go on to the next 2 stages! 

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment