Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sneak peak to SEA bday proj.~Dengeki G's comics and Magzine~ Love Live School Idol Diary Manga~SIF updates~

It seems long but my one week break is going over soon and man, my body alarm is still quite bad; I feel overly energized at night that I can't sleep at times and get sleepy in the morning and afternoon... Sigh...

The whole week break was great at revising some concepts yet it was not enough since I still have stuff I need to revise... And also, this one week was also bad for me; just thinking of the presentation I've to do in the coming Monday... And what's even more worrying is that the presentation is not yet finalized!-How am I to feel confident knowing the powerpt slides are not ready even though my part is done??? I suppose I should I hope that all will go well?

Moving on, a sneak peak of the progress of the SEA Birthday project that I've started this week:


Took me until this morning to finish the drafts. Can u name all the songs based on the outfits? And now to outline and colour!-Please look forward to it on the 15th of March!

So in preparation of the colouring section of the project, bought copic markers:

And then for this month, bought the dengeki G's comics for the Umi mini figurine!


And cos Umi is in the front cover of dengeki G's magazine... Being a Umi fan, I 'tried' resisting not to buy(due to the cost of the magazine) but... In the end, I gave in-.-


Good earpiece holder!(Gomen Rin for almost covering u up and likewise to Hanayo and Maki...)
Besides that, I also bought this:

There are moments of *spoilers* NicoMaki, RinNozomi and RinPana inside. It was interesting to read(even though I can't read japanese well). And now to wait for Nozomi, Nico and Eli version!

For SIF, right now is Eli Medley Festival(was hoping for Umi's...) and Nico Scorematch:



And both events start on the same day so going busy collecting pts... Right now is only at 8000++ for Jap and 7000++ for Eng. Fight dayo, Will!

That's about it I suppose; a little updates here and there ,and to pen some thoughts. I think I will be making a reflection about my presentation on Monday(hope it went well). This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment