Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy Birthday, Nanoha! [15/3/15]


Did a birthday fanart for the White Devil! Managed to upload yesterday before today came!(but didn't have the time to upload on the blog...)

A little artist's notes on the artwork:
At first, I was debating what fanart to draw- which self should I draw; the younger self or the older self? In the end, I chose the younger self(partly also why season 1 is still the best in my opinion) in her Excelion mode from Movie 2nd.
The artwork was a rushed work(since I was only able to find a little time after studying for today's tests). Even so, I was surprised myself that I could draw her out right without much problem! Also, I only spent about 1 hour to finish everything; researching, drawing, outlining, colouring and writing!

The artwork had already been uploaded to Deviantart, Pixiv and Instagram yesterday. Once again, happy birthday, Nanoha!

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment