Sunday, March 15, 2015

誕生日 おめでとう!- Happy Birthday, Umi! [15/3/15]


Happy Birthday, Umi! Started this birthday fanart a week ago; drawing the chibi versions of her in different outfits.(Can you name all of them?-Answers are below!)

TBH, I've wanted to draw Love Live(LL) members in different outfits(especially Umi) after done watching season 2 of the series. Their outfits differ for each person; in a way, it's like in one song, you will get 9 different outfits under the same theme and with so many songs they performed... The number of outfits created/made is unbelievable!
While there are outfits I do not really like(seeing how revealing it is...), the uniqueness is something I cannot dislike. Also, it is great exposure as an artist to draw the different outfits for females!-It kinda bordern my view of a skirt or dress when I visualize to draw.

After the chibi versions are done (with colours on using copic markers- realised I lack some of the colours but I suppose sometimes I should let myself 'go' and stop being too rigid that I must follow the official colour; a slight differentiation won't hurt!), I cut them out to paste onto an A3 paper. Seeing as the center is a bit empty, I thought of just writing her name but it seem too plain so went to draw one fanart of her(non-chibi version).- Should have colour or something as it look a bit plain to me, seeing as the background is also white...Sigh~

Answers for the outfits: (from left top to bottom left; clockwise direction)

  1. Yume No Tobira (Season 2 episode 3)
  2. Dancing Stars On Me (Season 2 episode 6)
  3. Sore Wa Bokutachi No Kiseki (Season 2 opening song)
  4. Wonderful Rush (5th U's single)
  5. Happy Maker (Season 2 episode 13)
  6. Kira Kira Sensation (Season 2 episode 13)
  7. Snow Halation (2th U's single & Season 2 episode 9)
  8. Korekara No Someday (Season 1 episode 5)
  9. Bokura No Live Kimi To No Life (1st U's single & Season 2 episode 9) 
  10. Natsuiro Egao De 1 2 Jump (3rd U's single)
  11. Mogyutto Love De Sekkin Chu (4th U's single)
  12. No Brand Girls (Season 1 episode 11)
  13. Start Dash -2nd yr version-(Season 1 episode 3)
  14. Bokura Wa Ima No Naka De (Season 1 opening song & Season 2 episode 13)
  15. M.U.S.I.C Start (6th U's single & LL OVA) 

Once again, happy birthday, Umi!(thank you for the 5 love gems!)


Oh yeah, the artwork has been uploaded on DA and Pixiv!(Will be uploading on Insta soon-Wow, will you look at the time; going to sleep late again...Sigh~) 

EDIT:






This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment