Thursday, February 26, 2015

Final part of Valentine Special: Unrequited Love~





And the final part of the valentine special: unrequited love.

Title: Fuyu no Kiseki (Translated: Winter Miracle)

Artist's notes:
[PART 4/FINAL PART]
Couldn't finish this part in 1 page but considering it is the final or the concluding part, more pages are needed to end it all and well, this part allows me try out different stuff such as the kissing scene and the future part of the girl talking to her son about both her and the guy's love story.(not sure whether it should be a son or a daughter they have and asked my younger sibling to help me choose but I'm glad she chose male since it was interesting to draw a guy with the short version of the girl's hairstyle!)
I am no expert at romance; rather I suck at it since I've never experienced it before but only through reading stories and watching drama shows to get a feel of it. The love letters of the guy and the girl may be awkward(I really have no idea how to write) and the kissing scene... I'm really not sure how a guy/girl initialed a kiss or what reply to give. I had a hard time thinking up the dialogue to be honest; the manga was long done last week but b'cos of the incomplete dialogue, it was considered as incomplete...Sigh... 
[OVERALL]
To be honest, I could have just left the story as the guy having an unrequited love for the girl after seeing the girl being happy with another guy. However, not sure why I feel bad for the guy and also like to try making a manga with chapters/parts focusing on different perspectives of each character in the story! And thus, that's how parts 2 and 3 come about. Again, I can end the manga at part 3 with an ending that is open for many to think the way they like but I suppose I like to see a happy ending instead. So, part 4 is made to conclude the whole story or gives the story a slight happy ending(?) if you do support either the guy or the girl...
As for the guy who confessed but realised his love is unrequited in part 3... Well, I thought of making a part exclusive for him but then... It will be like a mindless(?) adding of a new female character for him to fall in love with... I may consider thinking how to give him a happy ending as well(though right now I do have an idea; just not sure if it fits well...)
Talking about the possible sequel of this manga, I'm thinking of whether to make more of such short manga parts when I am free.-It's kinda fun though I've to see my workload...
Truthfully, this manga all started with the dejected guy I drew while bored until I started think of why the guy is dejected and then, a story is formed(part 1). Thought of making different perspectives(parts 2 and 3) and then made the last part to conclude everything. Before I knew it, it turned into one romance manga when I really have no experience in such thing yet able to write/draw one out...

Music listened while making the manga:
[It's the right time] by Daichi Miura(Ending song of Parastyle)
>Great touching song that fit in the mood especially when doing parts 3 and 4



  Character design:

Hope all enjoyed this short manga!-I'll be uploading on DA and Pixiv after scanning them for better quality!(Though I've already uploaded them on my instagram) This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment